Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,261 results
All reviewstoronto airportcomplimentary dinnergreat hotelfresh fruitshuttle serviceexcellent staypark and flyfree breakfastthe breakfast areafree shuttlewould stay here againnext morningcomfortable bedshot breakfastclean hotelstaying at this hotelfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I always look forward to staying at this hotel when I travel for work. It is a 5 minute drive away from the airport. Conveniently located I must say. Check-in is always done rapidly and staff members are polite and professional. Rooms are quiet, comfortable, clean and well equipped. They have a small gym and pool on the main floor as well as a snack shop near the reception area. There is also a business center to the right of the reception. Computers are dated though, so you may want to travel with your own computer or tablet. Breakfast is included and should never be missed.

Room Tip: Suites are the largest.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My trip was dictated by a requirement to renew my work visa and consisted of one overnight stay. I was not able to experience anything other than the facilities provided by airport and hotel. I was more than satisfied by the friendly and helpful service I received at both locations.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 September 2013

As other reviews have pointed out this is the perfect hotel to stay at overnight if you have a flight the following day or longer. Check in and check out was smooth and we we're surprise to find free brunch available when we checked it. Perfect! A good variety of dishes for many palates. The room was clean and comfortable as we expected. Even though the hotel was busy and near the airport, it was very quiet and relaxing. Breakfast was excellent and the free shuttle services was on time and efficient. What else can I say, the experience overall was great and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a hotel close to the airport. B.T.W great staff as we'll very helpful, professional and
friendly.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

The rooms in the suites were different than those I have seen in other Hampton Inns. But the layout was very efficient and the room very pleasant. Very clean and fresh feeling. The bathroom sink was very small but attractive. Probably would have a problem chilling a champagne bottle ! The breakfast room was very different, colorful and very attractive with high chairs. Breakfast was the usual HI fare but we were treated to a very acceptable dinner on the Monday (which is also available on Thursday).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2013

rooms and rest of hotel looked and smelled very clean. room was large. beds were very comfortable. extra bedding for pullout couch. very nice. definately stay again. kids loved it. breakfast was great. fresh waffles and eggs..ham..cereals..yogert...bagels, muffins....etc. close to the airport...20 min from oakville where our relatives live...worth the drive for the better hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family