Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
Ranked #5 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Toronto
“great stay”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Awesome stay not any concerns every thing was great. Had to get up very early for plane departure breakfast was ready before our flight. And shuttle drop off was quick. Parking vehicle for 6 days till our flight is good with no worrys.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Maryanne L,

Thank you for the awesome Review!

With being the second closest hotel to the airport, and our shuttle that runs every 30 minutes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ensures a quick trip to the airport in the morning.

It sounds like you utilized our Park stay and Go package, that for a few extra dollars on the rate, your package includes 8 days of parking, a wonderful value.

Thank you again and we look forward to hosting your stay the next time you travel to the Lester B Pearson Toronto International Airport area.

Warren Bowles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Corner Brook, Canada
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Stopped over at this Hamilton Inn & Suites in Toronto after a late flight out from Newfoundland.
Room was very comfortable and clean. Also expecting to hear aircraft taking off and landing the room was very quiet being so close to the Airport. Buffet Breakfast all you can eat. The Western Omlette was a great choice too. Make your own waffles 'What a treat that was too.

Room Tip: No special tips here. Just a great place to stay. Period.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Peter_King_Brat,

Thank you so much for the great review.

Many of our guests are surprised how quiet it is considering how close we are to the airport.
I am very happy to hear how you found our rooms so clean and comfortable, and the great buffet breakfast.

Thank you again and we look forward to being your place of choice the next time your travels brings you to our lovely city.

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great quality & value for what you pay & what you expect. Very consistent themes across the country & always a pleasure to stay with. Very few hotels implement a "no pet" policy anymore & with allergies etc, it is very nice to have this option consistent across the country!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Kevin C,

I would like to thank you so much for the great review.

Quality and Value, getting the service and product you expect e
ach and every time, we guarantee it.

Yes our location does have a no pet policy; we had really implemented it for your exact reason, allergies. We offer the option to change from feather pillows to all synthetic pillows as well (each bed has 2 of each).

I thank you again for the review and I really hope to have you back with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport the next time you find yourself near the Lester B Pearson Toronto International Airport.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Normally I love the Hampton Inn & Suites. I like that on weekdays dinner is included and that they have a nice breakfast. I chose to stay in this hotel because of my previous experiences with the brand, but now I wish I had chosen another hotel.

Yes, the room was clean and beds comfortable. Yes, the food was good. The scheduled shuttle to the airport is nice - as is the parking. But the staff were not helpful at all.

They only had a couple of luggage carts! And they let one person keep a luggage cart for an hour just sitting beside it in the lobby with their luggage stacked on it. Meanwhile, I had 2 seniors, 2 children myself and a ton of luggage. We asked for a luggage cart and we didn't get one. In the end, we just ended up carting it down in trips. No staff offered to help! Then when we were leaving in the morning, we called the front desk and asked if we could get the luggage cart so we could have it to load up our luggage. They told us that there would be no problem and to just come down and get it when we were ready to load up. We went down there, and once again, no luggage cart. So my Dad waited and then when one got returned someone else was going to grab it. Luckily my Dad insisted that he was waiting for it already and grabbed it. For a hotel at the airport - you should have way more luggage carts and not have guests fighting over them.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Deb C
Deb C,

I would like to thank you so much for the review.

I am happy to hear how much you liked our clean rooms, comfortable beds and good food.
I am sorry to hear your issues with the luggage carts.

We do have 5 luggage carts for guest use, which normally is more than enough, but as a limited service property I lack the services of a Bellman. I am disappointed as you, when I have guests whom take the cart to the room and keep it all night long. Many a morning I find myself walking the floors looking for carts left at the elevators, or in the parking lot as they drove away.

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Spent two nights at the Hampton Inn. The hotel is well located by highway 427 if you need to be by the airport or have business in the Mississauga area.

Check-in was a breeze, clean room, spacious, sound proof, small counter with separate sink was handy with microwave and fridge, confortable bed and decent continental breakfast.

Staff is very attentive to requests and service was excellent.

Usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn next door but will definitely stay here again next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: 1) Central rooms (as opposed to corner rooms) have better wireless Wifi reception 2) Ensure parki...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
alment,

I would like to thank you so much for the excellent review.

It sounds like you had stayed in one of our suites, and at only $10.00 more than a standard room, gives you more space, microwave and a couch seating area, I am surprised more do not take advantage of it.

I am very happy to hear how attentive our staffs are, it is only through them and their relationships they build with our guests will you and others like you, keep coming back.

Thank you again for the review and I really hope to have you back with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport the next time you find yourself near the Lester B Pearson Toronto International Airport.

London
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here for one night after flying in from the UK. Free shuttle bus was great. On arrival the Hotel looked clean and well presented. Our room was spacious and clean. We had a nice dinner at the Hotel next door, the Hilton Garden Inn I think it was called (you get a discount if you show your room key there). The breakfast the next morning was nice, everything was fresh and the atmosphere was good. My three year old wanted to try the pool and he really enjoyed splashing about whilst we waited for our friends to pick us up. Overall, a great stay for an overnighter. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Storm102,

I would like to thank you so much for the great review.

I am so happy your little one was able to enjoy our pool, so many times I see it going unused, and it’s nice to hear how much somebody enjoyed it.

Our free airport shuttle runs 24 hours a day 7 days a week every 30 minutes, if flying into terminal 1 It picks up at S5 and if flying into terminal 3 it picks up at the post indicated as C22, and is a wonderful value add.

Abu dhabi
Reviewed 19 August 2014

There was hair in the tub and a cockroach crawling across the bathroom vanity... The rest of the room seemed clean... But there is never only one roach... I won't go back.. There are lots of choices in the area

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Aliqat14,

I would like to thank you so much for the review.

Only through your feedback good or bad can we really see how we are doing.

I am very surprised with your comments, as I have had no complaints to date.

I really hope you can reach back out to me directly so I can determine when and which room you had stayed in so I can follow up more thoroughly with this.