“Camp trip for my son & daughter” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport

Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport
Ranked #15 of 62 Hotels in Mississauga
East Meadow, New York
“Camp trip for my son & daughter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

My son & daughter went to this hotel on a camp trip stayed there for 3 days they said it was clean and neat, staff was friendly nice breakfast buffet had a nice time. My daughter left her Ipod in her room so I thought I would try to see if it was found and it was. I would like to thank Rhonda & Diego in Housekeeping for the return of my daughter's Ipod.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Christine G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Qualicum Beach, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

This is a great place to stay overnight near the Toronto airport. It's quiet, it's clean, it's comfortable and the staff is friendly & helpful.

They serve a breakfast buffet which was included in our room rate. It's one of the better ones - hot eggs, sausages, waffles, breads, fruits, cereal, yogurt and beverages.

There is a shuttle that runs to the airport every half hour. Our driver was a very pleasant helpful lady.

It's all good here at the Fairfield Inn by the Toronto Hotel.

Room Tip: I think they're all great here - big and comfortable.
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ABalraj, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Hello,
Thank you very much for posting such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us.
Hopefully we'll see you the next time your travel needs brings you to the airport area.

Kind Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

I had to stay in Mississauga for few days on business and couldn't have been more pleased with the entire stay at this Fairfield Inn & suites. All staff went above and beyond from front desk to the cleaning lady. I wish I could remember their names.. They were incredibly helpful in multiple
instances! The room was super clean and had everything in it, microwave, mini fridge, coffee
maker, comfortable beds, internet service, and brand-new hd TV's.
The breakfast was busy but it had everything that you need to start your day. I loved the
fresh coffee, muffins, etc... what I liked most was the service that the Fairfield Inn & Suites provided. I will differently come back to this hotel on my next visit to Toronto GTA.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
buffalo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed here two nights for a mini vacation. Nice hotel. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. I really hate to have to pay for parking at a hotel that I already pay good money for and the internet connection wouldn't work in the bedroom of the suite. Had a very hard time staying connected!

• Stayed August 2014
      Location
      Rooms
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.
I am so sorry you didn't get connected using our wifi, we are in the process of upgrading and we will be very delighted for you to come and stay with us again when you're in the airport area.

Kind Regards
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was in Toronto visiting friends and spent 3 nights at this hotel. The complimentary airport shuttle runs 24/7 to and from the airport which was very convenient, the driver was kind enough to lift my luggage in and out of the bus. I arrived before the 3pm check-in time and the lady at the desk was able to help me with an early check-in so I didn't have to wait in the lobby. My room was clean and smelled fresh, the housekeeper on my floor was very helpful as I needed a few extra amenities and she was more then happy to give them to me. I was late for breakfast the next morning but the ladies who worked there offered to put a plate together for me, that was nice, I made it for breakfast the morning after, the selection was great and the make your own waffles are tasty. I didn't get a chance to have dinner in the on-site restaurant but when I walked by it was busy so I'm sure it's good. I only stayed 3 nights but the staff makes you feel welcome and right at home.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

We just spent a 3 night mini-vacation at this hotel with our two small children. We arrived very early in the morning off our flight (8am) and although check in isn't until 3pm, we thought we'd check with the front desk and see if there might be a room available for our 2 sleepy kids to take a nap. The assistant manager was working and within 10mins we had a key and on our way to our room on the 7th floor. My husband has Gold-Elite status with Marriott, so this probably had a big part in getting us an early check in! Our room was very spacious, with a couch, coffee table, mini fridge and microwave. It was very clean, with modern décor. We used the pool several times, it was small but fairly clean. The spa was not too hot, perfect for the kids. The breakfast was tasty, hot, and plentiful. The staff working the breakfast did their best to keep up with the mad rush of breakfast hour, but it was a small space and a lot of people. Two ladies working there were very friendly and helpful, and always smiling. I wish I could remember their names, they did a great job. I felt bad for them a few times, people can be pretty greedy and cranky in the mornings. I would return to this hotel for our next visit, with the kids. The only complaint I have is no coffee available in the lobby during the day. There is a coffee maker in your room, but the hotel could save money by getting rid of these and just providing fresh coffee in the lobby. Nothing smells more inviting than fresh coffee when you walk into a hotel for the first time.

Windsor, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Hotel was fine, room was good - sparse furnishing in hotel room - we had king bed and a large tub outside of bathroom - sofa in living/seating area - fridge in room. Stayed only one night and checked out to get breakfast the next morning (Sunday) and it was so crowded - people lined up outside of room - no or limited seating - when we did find a seat, there was no coffee or hot water - waited for coffee for 10 minutes, asked at front desk and they said it was coming - too crowded - didn't stay for breakfast or coffee after waiting for something for 10 minutes.

Room Tip: we were away from elevators - did not hear any noise during the night
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ABalraj, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.

I am so very sorry that the breakfast area was crowded and you didn't get a chance to have breakfast. I will share your comments with my team members so in the future we can ensure extra coffee stations are set up in the lobby area, this way we'll make sure other guests do not have the same issues.

Thank you again for choosing the Marriott Fairfield Inn and SuitesToronto Airport and hope you'll stay with us again when your travels brings you back to the Airport area.

Kind Regards,