Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport
US$133
US$117
US$112
  • Pool
Radisson Toronto Airport West(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$155
US$228
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
US$141
US$130
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$126
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
1,180 results
All reviewsthe linkgrab and gofree traineuropean feelmodern designcorner roomtoronto airportself serveparking garagerooms are smallcomfortable bedcatch an early flightlobby barunion stationan overnight staylate arrivalyour luggage
Reviewed 24 January 2014

If you need an overnight hotel at the Pearson Airport this is a good choice. Bed was luxurious, room was very well furnished, clean and frankly very stylish, not that that really matters. Very easy access to the airport via the link train. Price is very reasonable to comparable hotels in TO. Breakfast options are somewhat limited, pre-packaged foods, coffee and tea. If you need to stay over for a flight the next day, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms have nice big windows so if you are looking for views of the city, or sunsets/sunrises, ask for a room on one of the higher floors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoria_Tod
Nicolas L, Manager at Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Alt Hotel Toronto Airport.

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion and more importantly were able to get a very good night sleep as a result of our very comfortable bed.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2014

This was our 2nd stay with the Alt hotel
We took the parking package for 15 days parking in the garage
It was great for parking in this cold weather to beable to just get the link train to the airport in the moring & when returning just get off the train & get the car & go
Not scraping the car off in the cold
The room was comfortable & clean in fact we had the same room as last stay
The only issue we had was some maintenience was going on at the link station around 10pm for about 1 hr
It seemed to shake the whole room & the noise was not conducive to sleeping
We retired around 10 pm just before the noise started so once woken it was hard to get back to sleep

We did not use the snack bar in the hotel we took the link train to the airport for dinner which worked out quite well
Will stay here again but away from the link train side of the building

Room Tip: Take the train to the airport for dinner if you are there early in the day Terminal 3 has a good Swiss Chalet
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lht28

Dear Reviewer,

I was very pleased to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion. However I was sorry to read that you were disturbed by noise coming from the LINK train station. Rest assured I will be speaking with the GTAA so as to ensure that in future they plan their works during normal business hours so as to avoid such occurrences as yours to be repeated again in the future.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I'd stayed 3 night in this Hotel. The Hotel is located directly in the airport area. You can use the airport shuttle which stops in front of the Hotel. The staff is friendly and helpfull. The rooms are excellent and very quiet. The bed is a dream. Everything is cleaned well. The only thing to critize is the shop where you can get your breakfast or some other food, but this is quiet expensive. Beside of the airport nothing is around. I can highly recomment this hotel for a one night stay but not if you would like to stay longer.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank stesib
Nicolas L, Manager at Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion. I was sorry however to hear that you found our Altcetera Grab & Go eatery a little expensive. Indeed our location being right next to the LINK train and on Airport land has limited options of restaurants within walking distance, however we do try to ensure we have a wide range of choice at competitive airport hotel prices for our Grab & Go eatery.

I do hope that this does not deter you from returning to the hotel for another visit and with this said we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

After a very long night due to a delayed flight I landed in Toronto at 7:00am. Exhausted, I tried to check in to the Sheraton Gateway (I stayed there the night before my departure) but they were fully booked. The person at the desk referred me to the ALT Hotel and I am very glad they did.

I hopped back on the link train and was there in just a few minutes. Not having a reservation I had to check in at the desk but the self check in kiosk looks like it would be very easy to use.

They had a room on the 12th floor available at only $85 for the day (I was allowed to stay until 6pm). While the room was tiny it was also perfect for a short stay. It was remarkably quiet for a day time stay and nothing disturbed my sleep.

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone with a layover. It is easily accessed from the airport and appears to have lots of available parking.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Being delayed by the airlines is never a pleasant situation to be in however I was very pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a room so you could get some well-deserved rest and very pleased to hear that you overall enjoyed the hotel and your stay with us.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back again in the future, perhaps your next visit will be a planned one.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had the pleasure to be able to stay at the beautiful boutique hotel adjacent to Pearson airport
We were greeted by a friendly staff member .They welcomed us and explained to were we could
park our car for an extended 10 extra days.After that they showed us were to get snacks and drinks.Very close to the train shuttle to the terminals .Easy and quick.The room was clean and
had a great view.If you are are looking for a great close to the airport hotel we would highly
recommend this hotel.Keith I

Room Tip: It would appear that all the rooms are great .
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Keith I

Dear Reviewer,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us on this occasion and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.