“Amazing restaurant!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mondello Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 1,636 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Mississauga, Canada
“Amazing restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Mondello Ristorante is an awesome place to eat!! Great food, great service and a warm comfortable atmosphere. Owners Jessica her husband chef Nico and their very talented and attentive staff make you feel so welcome like you're dining in their home! It truly is an amazing place not only to have an unforgettable meal with close friends but to also have that special party! I had my daughters bridal shower at Mondello Ristorante and it was truly a wonderful experience!! I could not have been more pleased. The staff went over and above to ensure all our guests were comfortable and all their dietary needs were met. The service and food was exceptional! Congratulations Jessica and Nico for an over the top place to eat!

• Visited June 2014

New York
“Andrew is the kind of server that every restaurant needs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We went to visit family and we were introduced to this gem of a restaurant. We went back two nights in a row! Andrew was our server the first night but wasn't available the second, but he still came and checked on us whenever he passed by our table. The service we received from him was above and beyond any of the best restaurants in USA and Caribbean Islands! We've been to quite a few eateries so that is saying something. Andrew you are exceptional, Mondello's is very lucky and fortunate to have you! The food was also very good, the best Italian food of any restaurant we've ever been to and the price was worth it.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank FAB1107
Jessica I, General Manager at Mondello Ristorante, responded to this review, 26 September 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback :) It is wonderful when guests have a great experience in our dining room. We truly love what we do and it is such an encouragement when guests can feel that and take the time to share it with the world. I must agree whole-hardheartedly - Andrew is exceptional. He is a fantastic server and truly puts his heart into every table...we are very very lucky to have him.
Thanks again and we look forward to having you as our guest sometime soon!
Yours in Hospitality,
Jessica Iatomasi, General Manager
(905) 819-1727
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food, Service and Atmosphere.... You Gotta EAT Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

You have to Eat Here! The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is really inviting. From there interesting Ravioli specials to my favorite, the lasagna.. the food is excellent. Chef Nico comes out to say Hi, and Russ behind the bar mixes a great drink. We sat by the window. Parking is easy and right beside the restaurant... afterwards we strolled through the village of Streetsville.. just a great night !

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank CRATours
toronto
“Large party , not a complaint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently had a large party at this restaurant and anyone who is questioning booking this restaurant should not think twice. The manager Jessica dealt with all my requests, concerns and questions with a friendly professional attitude. I wish I could remember the staffs name from the day of as they were wonderful. The chef was even out asking if everything was up to par. the food was very good Also My mother and I are gluten free and they easily accomodated us with a 3 course meal that you wouldnt of even known was GF. I'm pretty detailed oriented and I honestly don't have one complaint on the day of the party. We had 32 guests and everyone was happy I highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion. From a wonderful dinner to a large get together. Great job Mondellos

reading, pa
“Excellent Italian in Mississauga, Ontario”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

My co-workers and I enjoyed a night at Mondello's. The staff treated us great and we all enjoyed the Mondello Plate for an appetizer. It gave us all a chance to taste the different foods offered by Mondello's. We all enjoyed our meals from Tortellini, Ravioli, to Veal and Chicken Parm. The taste was excellent, the service was great, and we all felt special when we left. Jessica the General Manager stopped by the table a few times and checked on us, remembering we had stopped the week prior, but packed and no reservation. We decided to not wait that night, but make reservations and return the following week. It was worth the trip and would recommend if in the area you try Mondello's for a great meal and great staff.