“Threading”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Vaccaro Angel Beauty International Spa
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been seeing Megha for eyebrow threading for a few years. She is skilled at what she does; I am always very happy with the results. I highly recommend her threading services!!

There are newer reviews for Vaccaro Angel Beauty International Spa

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have been to many spas and this tops the list as one of the worst. My husband and I checked in and made an appointment for a couples massage for a few hours later. When we arrived the second therapist had not arrived but we were shown to separate massage rooms which were tiny, cramped and dirty. Not what I expected in a hotel of this quality in an ideal location. We had separate rooms (we had expected to be together but they do not have this) and the lady started with me, not knowing my husband would be waiting the entire time. After 20 minutes he got dressed and came to tell me he was going back to the room. This was not a great start for our vacation. The massage was just o.k. considering the price. I would never, ever go back.

1  Thank NiceHotelSeeker
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I purchased a voucher for services at this spa and was so pleasantly surprised, that I felt compelled to write a review. It started with a one-hour massage, which was amazing. The therapist was very skilled and attentive to my needs. This was followed by a manicure and pedicure, which were also very good. There was a facial included, but as I was going out to a function afterwards, I declined. The staff was so disappointed that I was not going for the full treatment, and afterwards I wish I had, because a friend told me that the facial was amazing!
All of these services were done with care and attention. I received about three hours of pampering, never waited needlessly and never felt rushed. It was an incredible experience that I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had a 9 hour layover in Toronto and arrived at 6am, not knowing what to do because the hotel was fully booked, I thought a Spa day would help to knock some hours off (I came from an 11 hour flight exhausted). This spa opens I think at 10am, but the manager Angela just so happend to be there and she opened the doors for me at 7:30am! The massage was.... so incredibly amazing, I am a very tough critic and I find that she was very skilled in what she did and just the perfect pressure (I like deep tissue massages). The maincure and pedicures were also good, but the best for me by far was the massage. She was very attentive with me and let me stay just a little extra time resting so I could be refreshed for my flight.
Will definitely go back on my next layover in YYZ!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

this was one of the best experience both my sister and I have ever had. We feel amazing! had our nails done , massage and an facial. Feel amazing and brand new! Very happy with their work. Gladly come and get this all done again!