“Way Over Rated”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Mississaugua Golf and Country Club
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Played here many times and can't say I have ever been impressed compared to to other private clubs in the area. Just not an inspiring course and the club house is getting tired and needs work. Exists on its history in my opinion.

1  Thank DaveE45

Reviewed 12 September 2013

The food in the restaurant, the premise and facilities. The tennis lessons my daughter attended.Golf hours and staff.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

You need to be invited to play, but if you get a chance it's one of the best golf courses in the area.

1  Thank Tim G
Reviewed 4 August 2013

A very elegant old style traditional golf course with all holes providing both a challenge and scenery. However unless you have family who belong or know a member. Getting to play this course is almost impossible.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Often when I drive by this place when visiting the City of Misssissauga, it reminds me when I was involved with Crime Stoppers. We did our Community and Media Awards Luncheons here which were well attended. Exceptional service, food and building to hold community events at. At one time the Canadian Open ewas held hear. From what I understand membership is very expensive but if you manage to be a guest to play golf here than you won't be disappointed at all! Certaiinly out of my price range but certainly was made to feel welcomed here by their staff when attending several Crime Stoppers events here. A class act location.

1  Thank b0b55russell