“Fun Indoor outing for little kids”

Kids Paradise Playground
Ranked #71 of 127 things to do in Mississauga
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Indoor outing for little kids”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This place was great! It was clean, bright & inviting with lots of variety of playstructures, and nice murals on the walls. It was well laid out so there weren't a lot of kids running past where the little ones are exiting slides etc., and no balls flying past.
I took my son (4) and 2 of his friends, and my daughter (7) and her 10 year old friend, and they all had lots of fun. I wouldn't take a group of 10-year-olds on their own, as it was set up more for little ones (to age 8, I'd say), but good with younger siblings/ those used to playing with little ones. There was also a nice toddler area in the same room, but to one side.
The only down side was they wouldn't let us serve cupcakes, as it is then considered a party, and you must rent their party room (you have to pay for a package with minimum 10 children). So we ate pizza and cupcakes at the Pizza Pizza around the corner, which turned out fine!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank powderwing

Mississauga, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“very clean and safe”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I took my girls here yesterday and they had a blast. They enjoyed running around and climbing the tree house while I enjoyed a cup of coffee which was free of charge.

Visited July 2013