“Amazing”

Ranked #109 of 1,713 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Atmosfera is a fine dining italian restaurant and lounge. The menu has a large selection of dishes to accommodate any kind of palate or food restrictions. We offer soups, salads, pasta, pizzas, steaks, veal, chicken, lamb, seafood, fish, daily specials and desserts. Atmosfera also has a full bar, with a large variety of liquor, cocktails, wines, beers. The set up is perfect to have any kind of functions, from business meetings, to cocktails parties, weddings, religious celebrations, birthday dinner parties, we are equipped with professional sound and lighting system, and more, therefore we can also accommodate dance parties.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This restaurant is adjacent to the Staybridge Hotel. Ate dinner here and was very happy with our choice. It is a warm and inviting restaurant with comfortable seating and a welcoming staff. Started off with some bruschetta and then chose pizza. It was one of the best I've had since living in the Mediterranean. Thin crust full of great toppings with a fantastic flavor. Finished off our meal with some fantastic cannoli. A really great meal!

3  Thank CanadaDeb

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant and consider it a hidden gem for those who have yet to experience.
The food is delicious each and every time, and the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. You could sit for hours on the patio or inside the restaurant as it feels very comfortable and relaxing.
Antonella goes out of her way to take care of the customers and accommodate their every need. I would highly recommend trying lunch or dinner and remember to wear stretchy pants as you will eat everything on your plate, even if you are full!

3  Thank Hawaii2009for3
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my family are regular customers. Great taste, wide choices and prices are ok but a bit depending on what you order. The pizza is a must try.
The restaurant is highly recommended for business lunch meetings. Not the best place for kids. A good romantic place for couples but not teenagers. Closed on Sundays and half morning on Saturdays. Open for lunch and dinners. Good place for group events with prior reservation.

2  Thank VivianeSafwat
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed in Mississauga for two weeks for business. Someone had recommended that I eat here and I was so glad they did. I ended up returning multiple times during the course of my stay. Every meal that I tried was wonderful, the atmosphere was very relaxed, and the folks who ran the place were so friendly (I didn't feel like I was traveling alone when I ate here)! Overall, a wonderful experience.

1  Thank AshL320
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This restaurant is at best average. The food is OK, the service is fair. I have eaten here twice when staying at the Staybridge next door. Typically there is only one person serving the whole restaurant, fortunately they were not crowded either night. Food was OK, the prices are reasonable. Eat here if you don't want to drive and are staying at the hotel, but if you don't mind a short drive there are better choices nearby.

1  Thank 43,220