“Love Harveys”
Review of Harvey's

Harvey's
Ranked #453 of 1,844 Restaurants in Mississauga
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: 100% Canadian since 1959, we have a long history of proudly serving Canadians great tasting burgers. Each and every burger is charbroiled to perfection at 600°F on an open-flame grill.The rest is up to you, we let you choose from a selection of fresh toppings just the way you want it, right in front of you. Now that's a beautiful thing!
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

You can't beat Harvey's, great burgers and dogs, this time I had the crispy chicken wrap and it was a delight, the fries are great too, be warned the burgers are big.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Not very Harvey's locations in this part of Mississauga. Have been going to this location for years. Generally good quality burgers with great toppings. This location also has multigrain buns which I'm really happy about. Because of the Harvey's coupons that are currently available, line-up to order and get your food was very long and continued the entire time that we were at the restaurant.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Took my daughter and her roommate here for lunch on a day trip from Brockport, NY to the Toronto area. They raved about their burgers and the poutine with bacon. (I'm a purist. I order mine straight!) My burger was excellent as usual. As were the fries. I've been eating at Harvey's every chance I get since 1969. They introduced me to the concept of vinegar on fries when I was 13. And, I haven't stopped since.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Typical Harvey's restaurant. The food is good as usual and you know what to expect.The staff was friendly.Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

I love Harvey's burgers. This place cooks them perfectly. Fries are a little bland but ketchup or BBQ sauce helps them out. I've always had good service at this location. My wife loves the buffalo chicken sandwiches too.