US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$120
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$114
US$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$136
US$124
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$131
US$119
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$107
Agoda.com
All reviewstypical courtyardclean friendlyfront deskmini fridge in the roomfree parkingwatch tvquiet areanice hotelnice lobbyhot tubbusiness triprelaxing stayrecommend this hotelresidence innstayed here for one nightindoor poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I ended up stranded in Toronto, on the night of February's big snowstorm. I was due to transit Toronto airport en route from Europe to the US. All flights out of Pearson were cancelled and a quick booking for a night was made at the Courtyard Mississauga.
The hotel staff, specifically Christine, ensured I got picked up on the last shuttle from the airport and stayed on the phone with my other half, to reassure him and make sure I was safely on my way to the hotel after hours of waiting in the chaotic airport. Christine was a savior that night.
Although the kitchen was closing the staff made me a plate of wings even though they were also keen to get home safely. A great effort by all I met at the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

TMW13,
Thank you for your kind review. Although it was unfortunate for you to get stranded as you did, we're glad you made it to our hotel and found a friendly, comfortable place to rest. I'm glad Christine was able to help you along with our wonderful kitchen staff. We appreciate your kind compliments, and we hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Stayed here 1 night, prepaid rate $71, for vacation (park & fly)
Overall, good average hotel, with free airport shuttle added bonus.

I'm Marriott Silver, Marriott VISA, no material difference I think on the stay

Pros
+Cheapest rate in area for a good hotel
+Given early check-in (~1 pm)
+Free airport shuttles both ways (10-15 minutes trip), free parking
+Free wi-fi

Cons
- We were in 205, and there was party noise until 12 am :( even after I called front desk and supposedly asked them to turn it down. It's ironic because they have a sign saying "you may be evicted for excessive noise", while the birthday party (I think) downstairs is "excessive" in low bass
- Shuttle van heater wasn't working in the morning (cold!!) and the driver was very uninterested and didn't offer to help with our 2 luggages. On return (airport pickup), different driver was more friendly, helped with luggage
- While doing renovation, our room (205) is nice inside, but the hallway is still being painted and looks...not okay

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

JerryHung,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us at Courtyard. Please accept my apologies for the disruptive guests. I will speak to our desk staff about this issue and make sure to improve our reinforcement of excessive noise. I apologize for the heater not working in the shuttle also. We will take care of this matter promptly, and I'll make sure to speak with our shuttle drivers about providing better customer service. I appreciate you bringing these matters to my attention. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we want to provide the best service possible during your stay. We would love to have you return for another visit so we can show you our improvements and offer a more positive experience. Thanks again and safe travels.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

The room was newly renovated and quite nice and very spacious! I stayed here for my cousin's wedding. I have to admit I didn't eat breakfast...I went to Tim Horton's which was about a 5 minute drive away. The pool was very nice and so was the hot tub! The staff were very friendly. Overall, a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Wiebernaut,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us while attending a nearby wedding, and we're delighted you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad you liked our property and found our staff friendly. Your compliments are greatly appreciated, and we hope you will return for another excellent visit.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Have stayed at this property several times since it opened, mosty due to convenience/proximity to office. Just stayed over the holidays for personal trip and was pleased with the service, cleanliness, overall hospitality from all the staff. I look forward to going back to this property especially after the renovation.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are added bonus if you can get one and AAA/CAA rates are great!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

NBRY97,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you were our guest, and we're pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to continue to provide excellent service as well as a quiet, comfortable stay for you whether you travel for business or pleasure. Please visit us again. We look forward to it.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

This is a beautiful hotel that is affordable, stylishly decorated, and modern. The staff is warm and friendly. The pool area is unique in that the hot tub sprays out water into the pool - on purpose - (a cool feature) and it is clean, warm and relaxing. Breakfast has a wide array of tasty food including bacon, eggs, chocolate drizzled croissants, fresh tropical fruit, and much more.

The only problem I encountered was when I entered my room (which was nicely decorated and spacious). There was a waxy substance all over the floor beside the bed and around the bed-skirt; looked like someone had lit a candle and it had dripped all down the bed onto the floor. Housekeeping should have done a better job noticing this major issue.

Other than that one complaint, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Clarke19,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard. We're delighted to have had you as our guest, and we're pleased you enjoyed your visit. I apologize for the housekeeping issue and will make sure to review your comments with our staff. You're right, we should have done a better job cleaning up the melted wax. We're glad to receive your high recommendation, and we hope you'll return for another great visit.