US$158
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$105
GardenInn.com
US$104
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$149
Hilton.com
US$120
US$115
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$165
US$154
  • Bar/Lounge
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$108
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$124
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewstypical courtyardclean friendlyfront deskmini fridge in the roomfree parkingwatch tvquiet areanice hotelnice lobbyhot tubbusiness triprelaxing stayrecommend this hotelresidence innstayed here for one nightindoor poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My husband and I arrived in from the airport. Not a bad journey from the airport to the hotel. note: we travelled with our own GPS. The clerk at the desk was very friendly and efficient, drawing our attention to all the features of the hotel.
Our room had a king size bed which was very comfortable. I like the idea of plug sockets on either of the bedside lamps so we both could plug in our electronic devices and have it beside us. The room was bright and cheerful.
Housekeeping staff were helpful when we were in need of more bathroom supplies.
Although there was no microwave in our room there was one in the lobby by the Tuck shop. Breakfast was okay, there was a good selection for ' the road'
Good location for visiting family and take in shopping. Nice weekend.

• Stayed: March 2013
Renee B, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Jechon,
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us at Courtyard. We appreciate you and your husband staying with us, and we're delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad you found our staff friendly, rooms comfortable, and our housekeeping team helpful. I appreciate you letting other viewers know of our great hotel and location. Please come and visit us again soon.

Lisa Tracz, General Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stayed for one night before flying out of Pearson airport.
The reception was friendly. Richard, who answered my phone questions was very helpful.
As others have said, it is a bit of a drive to the airport (compared to most "airport hotels"), about 15 minutes which was fine with us.
We used Marriott points to book (only 10,000 points) and chose this hotel as it offered free parking for our 2 week vacation and a free shuttle to the airport which runs from 7 am to 11 pm so depends on flight times whether this will work for everyone.
We took the 7:30 am shuttle which was warm, comfortable and the driver helped with our luggage. A quick phone call from the airport on the way back and the shuttle was there. Great service.
The car was parked in back of the hotel in a well lit secure area.
The room was nice, I wished I was staying longer!
Very fresh, everything seemed new. The beds and bedding were comfortable. Just as the pictures showed. We did not eat at the hotel but the bistro looked inviting.
We will use this hotel again to park and fly!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Hamiltontraveller,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard. We appreciate you staying with us, and we're glad to hear that you had a nice, comfortable visit. I'm pleased to know that our complimentary shuttle service was comfortable, prompt, and helpful with your luggage. We appreciate you letting future travelers know of our great hotel, and we hope to have you as our guests again. Thanks and safe travels.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I ended up stranded in Toronto, on the night of February's big snowstorm. I was due to transit Toronto airport en route from Europe to the US. All flights out of Pearson were cancelled and a quick booking for a night was made at the Courtyard Mississauga.
The hotel staff, specifically Christine, ensured I got picked up on the last shuttle from the airport and stayed on the phone with my other half, to reassure him and make sure I was safely on my way to the hotel after hours of waiting in the chaotic airport. Christine was a savior that night.
Although the kitchen was closing the staff made me a plate of wings even though they were also keen to get home safely. A great effort by all I met at the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

TMW13,
Thank you for your kind review. Although it was unfortunate for you to get stranded as you did, we're glad you made it to our hotel and found a friendly, comfortable place to rest. I'm glad Christine was able to help you along with our wonderful kitchen staff. We appreciate your kind compliments, and we hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Stayed here 1 night, prepaid rate $71, for vacation (park & fly)
Overall, good average hotel, with free airport shuttle added bonus.

I'm Marriott Silver, Marriott VISA, no material difference I think on the stay

Pros
+Cheapest rate in area for a good hotel
+Given early check-in (~1 pm)
+Free airport shuttles both ways (10-15 minutes trip), free parking
+Free wi-fi

Cons
- We were in 205, and there was party noise until 12 am :( even after I called front desk and supposedly asked them to turn it down. It's ironic because they have a sign saying "you may be evicted for excessive noise", while the birthday party (I think) downstairs is "excessive" in low bass
- Shuttle van heater wasn't working in the morning (cold!!) and the driver was very uninterested and didn't offer to help with our 2 luggages. On return (airport pickup), different driver was more friendly, helped with luggage
- While doing renovation, our room (205) is nice inside, but the hallway is still being painted and looks...not okay

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

JerryHung,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us at Courtyard. Please accept my apologies for the disruptive guests. I will speak to our desk staff about this issue and make sure to improve our reinforcement of excessive noise. I apologize for the heater not working in the shuttle also. We will take care of this matter promptly, and I'll make sure to speak with our shuttle drivers about providing better customer service. I appreciate you bringing these matters to my attention. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we want to provide the best service possible during your stay. We would love to have you return for another visit so we can show you our improvements and offer a more positive experience. Thanks again and safe travels.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

The room was newly renovated and quite nice and very spacious! I stayed here for my cousin's wedding. I have to admit I didn't eat breakfast...I went to Tim Horton's which was about a 5 minute drive away. The pool was very nice and so was the hot tub! The staff were very friendly. Overall, a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Wiebernaut,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us while attending a nearby wedding, and we're delighted you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad you liked our property and found our staff friendly. Your compliments are greatly appreciated, and we hope you will return for another excellent visit.