“Only wish all hotels were like this one!”

Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Ottawa, Canada
“Only wish all hotels were like this one!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Arrived Sept 14 only to find the hotel we had reserved was not what we expected. Left that hotel (out US$ 360 for 3 nights) and found the Courtyard by Marriott. The reception area is bright and airy, the staff were neatly attired and very pleasant.. We explained our situation and they found us a room (including breakfast) at a lower rate than the other.
The room was clean, spacious for 2 people, had a small refrigerator and a balcony. The breakfast menu was simple - something for everyone and very good.

Room Tip: The room was next to the elevator, the ice machine and located above the main entrance - little or n...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Clark52
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Clark52,
Thank you for your complimentary feedback on our great hotel, friendly staff, and spacious accommodations at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel well suited for your travels. Thank you again for your review. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Bai Bunpanya, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My Int’l team that recently stayed at thIS Marriot the week of Sept 14 (approx.10 days ago) had wonderful feedback for me on the accommodations.

They had traveled from all around the globe to attend a Global Summit here in Mississauga and they were astounded at the wonderful service that was provided to them (us). I’m told, as soon as they entered reception they were treated like royalty. The team truly made my Int’l team feel special while they were away from home. They left Canada with the sense it was the best Country they’d ever visited and this Marriot was the best place they’d stayed!

They have all said many times….“If I ever get the chance to visit again I will unquestionably stay there”!

Courtyard by Marriott Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West and staff are truly a “hidden gem” in many aspects: Rooms, food, staff, location and gets a SUPERIOR report from me!

Thank you for making the trip for my team memorable and happy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank meredith_foley
meredith_foley,
We appreciate you choosing Courtyard Mississauga Airport for serving the hotel needs of your international team. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments about the excellent service they receive during their stay. We have a great team of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing an exceptional and memorable stay for each guest. We're happy to have been a part of their travels, and we hope to extend our hospitality to your team again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was THRILLED to find the Courtyard Mississauga had a free shuttle from the airport. I was picked up promptly after I arrived from the US. Miranda at the front desk greeted me very pleasantly and later summoned me because an urgent call came in while I was in the bistro buying dinner. The next day, I was able to walk a block to the Centre for Health and Safety to conduct a seminar. I then walked back and the shuttle driver returned me to the airport so that I could pick up the 192 Rocket bus to the Kipling Station and take the train downtown. The shuttle driver remembered that I wanted to get to the train and he delivered me to the exact pole at which the Rocket bus picked up. The total amount this hotel saved my company was approximately $100 because I did not have to rent a car. I loved the service and the accommodations and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Here's a tip for picking up the shuttle: If you come in to terminal 1, you get picked up at the...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank professordoctormom
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
professordoctormom,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Thanks for choosing the Courtyard for your business needs and we look forward to being of service the next time you are in the area!

Yours truly,
Stellarton, Canada
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The staff are very friendly here, making me feel very welcome. Rooms are clean with lots of space to move around. very quiet on the floor. Food in the dining are was good. In room service was quick. The closeness to the airport was a plus. very cosy, comfortable room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank judebg
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Jbg1970,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your Courtyard experience. We appreciate your kind comments about our clean and spacious accommodations, but most importantly our friendly staff. It’s wonderful to hear that our staff’s warm hospitality and excellent service made you feel so welcome. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Hotel is on the pricey side and they still do not provide breakfast on the house. Next door is their Fairfield Inn which does and is cheaper. We have stayed here and it is a good clean hotel.

We were Saturday and Sunday nights. Good part is hotel is clean and room was clean too. No complains there.

It is a little far from Toronto attractions but close to the airport.

Recommend this hotel for people looking for a simple clean hotel with no frills and on the pricey side.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room which will give you a little view. Granted there is not much of a view at t...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bhargavipl
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 9 June 2013
bhargavipl,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of our clean hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay, as well as the cleanliness of our property and accommodations. We’re happy to have had you as our guest and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

toronto
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

GM was great. Staff friendly and helpful. Room clean. Gilberto was efficient and jovial. Rosalina personalized our stay and was very professional. Pool was well maintained. A little cool for my liking but my kids and the Irish kids we befriended loved it. Would recommend.

• Stayed May 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
joe1967,
It’s great to hear from you and receive your kind comments about our clean hotel and friendly staff. We have a wonderful team of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I’ll be certain to recognize Gilberto and Rosalina with a special commendation for their excellence in service. I’m glad your kids enjoyed the pool and we hope you’ll return for more family fun in the future. Thank you again for your review and recommendations of our hotel.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Wife got eaten by bed bugs. For hotels information it was room 326. Please get this room cleaned!!! Also was not able to print boarding passes - the kiosk computer is missing adobe acrobat reader... Found this to be quite silly

Room Tip: Stay away from 326
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Mrdoublez
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you for your review. We are happy you stayed with us at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. Please know we take any issues of pests extremely seriously. Upon receiving your feedback, we immediately had a thorough inspection completed on the room. Although no pests were found, we took extra precautions to ensure the room does not contain pests of any kind. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you'll choose to stay with us again on your next return to the area.