US$252
US$204
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$102
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$150
US$144
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$108
US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$134
US$125
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$148
US$120
  • Pool
All reviewstypical courtyardclean friendlyfront deskmini fridge in the roomfree parkingwatch tvquiet areanice hotelnice lobbyhot tubbusiness triprelaxing stayrecommend this hotelresidence innstayed here for one nightindoor poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Arrived Sept 14 only to find the hotel we had reserved was not what we expected. Left that hotel (out US$ 360 for 3 nights) and found the Courtyard by Marriott. The reception area is bright and airy, the staff were neatly attired and very pleasant.. We explained our situation and they found us a room (including breakfast) at a lower rate than the other.
The room was clean, spacious for 2 people, had a small refrigerator and a balcony. The breakfast menu was simple - something for everyone and very good.

Room Tip: The room was next to the elevator, the ice machine and located above the main entrance - little or no noise.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clark52
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Clark52,
Thank you for your complimentary feedback on our great hotel, friendly staff, and spacious accommodations at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel well suited for your travels. Thank you again for your review. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

My Int’l team that recently stayed at thIS Marriot the week of Sept 14 (approx.10 days ago) had wonderful feedback for me on the accommodations.

They had traveled from all around the globe to attend a Global Summit here in Mississauga and they were astounded at the wonderful service that was provided to them (us). I’m told, as soon as they entered reception they were treated like royalty. The team truly made my Int’l team feel special while they were away from home. They left Canada with the sense it was the best Country they’d ever visited and this Marriot was the best place they’d stayed!

They have all said many times….“If I ever get the chance to visit again I will unquestionably stay there”!

Courtyard by Marriott Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West and staff are truly a “hidden gem” in many aspects: Rooms, food, staff, location and gets a SUPERIOR report from me!

Thank you for making the trip for my team memorable and happy.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank meredith_foley

meredith_foley,
We appreciate you choosing Courtyard Mississauga Airport for serving the hotel needs of your international team. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments about the excellent service they receive during their stay. We have a great team of dedicated associates that genuinely care about providing an exceptional and memorable stay for each guest. We're happy to have been a part of their travels, and we hope to extend our hospitality to your team again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was THRILLED to find the Courtyard Mississauga had a free shuttle from the airport. I was picked up promptly after I arrived from the US. Miranda at the front desk greeted me very pleasantly and later summoned me because an urgent call came in while I was in the bistro buying dinner. The next day, I was able to walk a block to the Centre for Health and Safety to conduct a seminar. I then walked back and the shuttle driver returned me to the airport so that I could pick up the 192 Rocket bus to the Kipling Station and take the train downtown. The shuttle driver remembered that I wanted to get to the train and he delivered me to the exact pole at which the Rocket bus picked up. The total amount this hotel saved my company was approximately $100 because I did not have to rent a car. I loved the service and the accommodations and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Here's a tip for picking up the shuttle: If you come in to terminal 1, you get picked up at the P3 post. It's a little confusing because you go down one level and you think you're in the right place, but you won't find a P3 post. You'll see posts D, E, F. Go back toward the travel info desk near baggage claim and there's another escalator that descends one more level. That's where you'll find the P post. If you have business at the Corporate Centre meeting facility, you can WALK there (it's half a block). Save money and aggravation - this hotel is a great choice for business in Mississauga.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank professordoctormom
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

professordoctormom,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Thanks for choosing the Courtyard for your business needs and we look forward to being of service the next time you are in the area!

Yours truly,

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The staff are very friendly here, making me feel very welcome. Rooms are clean with lots of space to move around. very quiet on the floor. Food in the dining are was good. In room service was quick. The closeness to the airport was a plus. very cosy, comfortable room.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank judebg
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Jbg1970,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your Courtyard experience. We appreciate your kind comments about our clean and spacious accommodations, but most importantly our friendly staff. It’s wonderful to hear that our staff’s warm hospitality and excellent service made you feel so welcome. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Hotel is on the pricey side and they still do not provide breakfast on the house. Next door is their Fairfield Inn which does and is cheaper. We have stayed here and it is a good clean hotel.

We were Saturday and Sunday nights. Good part is hotel is clean and room was clean too. No complains there.

It is a little far from Toronto attractions but close to the airport.

Recommend this hotel for people looking for a simple clean hotel with no frills and on the pricey side.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room which will give you a little view. Granted there is not much of a view at this location.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bhargavipl
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

bhargavipl,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of our clean hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay, as well as the cleanliness of our property and accommodations. We’re happy to have had you as our guest and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Lisa Tracz, General Manager