“The best service, and very clean,”

Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Ranked #20 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“The best service, and very clean,”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This was my first time at any residence inn, I am a silver elite member, but usually stay at the Fairfield inns from Marriott. I have to say I was impressed, when you walk in, you do get that at home feeling, and the front desk clerk Kelsey, was smiling the whole time, very friendly, and very helpful to help me find some good take out, and also made suggestions about when I should take the shuttle to the airport. She has a cheerful attitude, and it made my stay even better. The room itself, is very spacious, and inviting, and has a small kitchenette that is very modern. The beds are excellent too. They offered bottled water in the room but they cost 2.50 each I believe, it would be nice if they offered at least one free one (as they offer free popcorn, and it gets you thirsty lol). The breakfast was great too. The woman (I never got her name) in charge of that area, was super friendly, asking all the guests if they need anything and always saying hello. Definitely a great staff here. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: get a ground floor room so you are close to the front desk and breakfast area
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
mjhoc,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. We're happy to have been a part of your first Residence Inn experience, and we're glad our excellent service, spacious accommodations, and variety of amenities made for a memorable stay. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Kelsey with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed 19 November 2013

It's my first time here in Canada and my experience is great that i am considering coming back for pleasure.
When i arrived last nov 6 i phoned in the residence inn to request for pick up. The reservation made by my boss was apparently canceled because the date of my arrival was a day early and so nobody showed up. They made a new reservation; it was fast and as soon as i arrived, they made it all easy for me.

I particularly like ate rosalina. Aside from the fact that she is my kababayan in the phils, she was really warm. Shegreets everyone, she's always smiling. She offered waffles during my first day and we had a nice little chat and i felt safe and welcome. Her service is superb because a guest can feel her sincerity to serve. It felt like i was surrounded by nice people and o had this impression that fiipinos here are welcoming and good and this made me proud to be one of them.

The room that i occupied is spacious. The coon area is always clean. The food is good, i particularly like the blueberry muffin.

My experience with residebce inn is great in general and i would definitely recommend it to my friends and collegues.

• Stayed November 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
irene_avi_andi,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. I'm pleased to hear that our clean and comfortable accommodations, combined with Rosalina's warm hospitality, made for an enjoyable stay. I'll be certain to pass along your compliments and will recognize Rosalina with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We're happy to have had you as our guest while traveling on business, and we hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here one night while attending a conference in the area and I wish I could have stayed longer. The one bedroom suite was spacious, clean, modern and (most importantly) affordable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast was great with many options like eggs, fresh fruit, and sausage. Pool/hot tub area, which is open until 11pm, was relaxing and clean. I had no problems during my visit and I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Clarke19,
Thank you for your review and high recommendations of Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, our clean accommodations, and the variety of value added amenities that we're proud to offer our guests. Please come see us again soon, and don't hesitate to stay a little longer! Thank you again for your great review.

London, Canada
Reviewed 18 November 2013

we booked about 30 rooms for our quests to stay the night of our sons wedding. The one bedrooms are a good size, the two bedroms are a great size. The kitchen facilities are great.
Hotel staff are wonderful and very accomodating. they have a great shuttle service for their guests.

We would diffentlyl stay there again and we will be recommending it to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: the third floor is the best
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
esqwalax,
Congratulations on your son's wedding! We appreciate you choosing Residence Inn Mississauga Airport for the wedding guests, and we thank you for writing a review about your experience. We're happy to have been a part of the wedding celebrations, and we're glad our spacious accommodations, friendly staff, and shuttle service made for a great stay. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stay here 2-3 nights every week on business. It is conveniently located near the Airport with shuttle service. Each room has a kitchenette and breakfast is provided every morning. The staff are the best! They are very friendly and treat us like family. Rosalina has a cheery welcoming smile and greeting every day and goes out of her way to make sure all guests are taken well care of. Clean, recently renovated with reasonable rates and good access to Greater Toronto Area.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Marg S,
We appreciate your review, and thank you for selecting Residence Inn Mississauga Airport while traveling on business. Nothing brings us greater satisfaction than recognition from our guests on excellent service our staff delivered during your stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and awarding Rosalina with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. We're happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you'll return for another visit in the near future. Thanks again.

Ontario
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We are just finishing up our stay of four nights with my husband and our two children. The staff here has been wonderful.
Two particular staff members I would like to mention are Rosalina who was friendly and helped us at breakfast and Sahara who was so kind and wonderful with our family. She kept the kiddos warm when we had to get out of the pool for a fire drill and also helped us out during breakfast time. The kids loved her!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SoontobeMrs
SoontobeMrs,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority. Incredible reflections like yours gives us another opportunity to commend our associates on their excellence service. I'll be certain to recognize both Rosalina and Sahara with special commendations for their exemplary customer service and warm hospitality. We appreciate your complimentary feedback, and we hope to welcome you and your family back as our guests again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

I was staying here because of a wedding reception that was near by... Hotel was clean, new, quiet, and had everything you would need in your room. Hotel offers free next-day grocery pick-up service. Stove top, microwave, small full size fridge, pots, pans, kitchen sink, nice sectional sofa, comfortable bed, iron, desk, flat screen tv, airport shuttle service, bbq's, half basketball court, pool, etc. etc. etc. No stores or restaurants in walking distance is only drawback. Lot's of stuff short drive away. Small market behind front desk that would have emergency snacks, food, necessary items... This hotel was awesome and I would stay here again. I am going to book into another residence inn when travelling in the future to see if they are all this nice... The only thing that was not perfect was that there was some dust on top of the microwave. Other than this stay was perfect. This did not bother me because I was not planning on touching the top of micro! Some people may be overly sensitive to any dust or dirt in their room. Staff was very warm and welcoming! I felt like they wanted me to enjoy my stay. Breakfast was good with eggs, French toast, pancakes, sausage patties, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc. etc.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Michael S
Mscig,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. It's fantastic to hear all the aspects that made your stay an enjoyable one. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our team on their excellence in service, as well as the variety of value added amenities that you found our hotel to offer. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to the area. Thank you once again for writing.

Bai Bunpanya, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
Etobicoke
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West? Share your experiences!