“I'm generally a Hilton guy...colleague booked this place...was excellent!”

Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Ranked #18 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Looks for Rosalina in the breakfast nook...very engaged lady who takes unusual pride in her work! I'll look to stay here again for sure. TripAdvisor said I needed to give at least 200 characters for my review to take, so I gave 232!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

John G,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your excellent stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We're happy to have had you as our guest, and we're pleased to know Rosalina's warm hospitality was a highlight to your visit. I'll be certain to recognize her with a special commendation. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Ruby Lee, General Manager

Reviewed 20 December 2013

As a hotel this Residence Inn is probably as good as Marriott expects it to be. The glaring exception is their WiFi and television. They must have one of those bundled plans because unless you are in one of the rooms right next to the lobby the WiFi and TV reception is spotty at best. On several occasions during our week there, the TV just froze. I could never maintain my WiFi connection from the lobby/breakfast area back to my room.
This was a business trip and it was very inconvenient not to be able to work in my room.
If we stay here again, it will have to be first floor - right off the lobby.

Room Tip: Anything too far from ground level and lobby will have extremely poor to non-existent WiFi, Internet...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Geaster_13,
Thank you for writing and bringing your concerns to my attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered with the WiFi and TV reception, as well as any inconveniences you experienced as a result. I have shared your comments with our maintenance staff in order to make improvements. We value your business and hope we have an opportunity to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Ruby Lee, General Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This was my first time at any residence inn, I am a silver elite member, but usually stay at the Fairfield inns from Marriott. I have to say I was impressed, when you walk in, you do get that at home feeling, and the front desk clerk Kelsey, was smiling the whole time, very friendly, and very helpful to help me find some good take out, and also made suggestions about when I should take the shuttle to the airport. She has a cheerful attitude, and it made my stay even better. The room itself, is very spacious, and inviting, and has a small kitchenette that is very modern. The beds are excellent too. They offered bottled water in the room but they cost 2.50 each I believe, it would be nice if they offered at least one free one (as they offer free popcorn, and it gets you thirsty lol). The breakfast was great too. The woman (I never got her name) in charge of that area, was super friendly, asking all the guests if they need anything and always saying hello. Definitely a great staff here. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: get a ground floor room so you are close to the front desk and breakfast area
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

mjhoc,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. We're happy to have been a part of your first Residence Inn experience, and we're glad our excellent service, spacious accommodations, and variety of amenities made for a memorable stay. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Kelsey with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

It's my first time here in Canada and my experience is great that i am considering coming back for pleasure.
When i arrived last nov 6 i phoned in the residence inn to request for pick up. The reservation made by my boss was apparently canceled because the date of my arrival was a day early and so nobody showed up. They made a new reservation; it was fast and as soon as i arrived, they made it all easy for me.

I particularly like ate rosalina. Aside from the fact that she is my kababayan in the phils, she was really warm. Shegreets everyone, she's always smiling. She offered waffles during my first day and we had a nice little chat and i felt safe and welcome. Her service is superb because a guest can feel her sincerity to serve. It felt like i was surrounded by nice people and o had this impression that fiipinos here are welcoming and good and this made me proud to be one of them.

The room that i occupied is spacious. The coon area is always clean. The food is good, i particularly like the blueberry muffin.

My experience with residebce inn is great in general and i would definitely recommend it to my friends and collegues.

• Stayed: November 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

irene_avi_andi,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. I'm pleased to hear that our clean and comfortable accommodations, combined with Rosalina's warm hospitality, made for an enjoyable stay. I'll be certain to pass along your compliments and will recognize Rosalina with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We're happy to have had you as our guest while traveling on business, and we hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I stayed here one night while attending a conference in the area and I wish I could have stayed longer. The one bedroom suite was spacious, clean, modern and (most importantly) affordable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast was great with many options like eggs, fresh fruit, and sausage. Pool/hot tub area, which is open until 11pm, was relaxing and clean. I had no problems during my visit and I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Clarke19,
Thank you for your review and high recommendations of Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, our clean accommodations, and the variety of value added amenities that we're proud to offer our guests. Please come see us again soon, and don't hesitate to stay a little longer! Thank you again for your great review.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

we booked about 30 rooms for our quests to stay the night of our sons wedding. The one bedrooms are a good size, the two bedroms are a great size. The kitchen facilities are great.
Hotel staff are wonderful and very accomodating. they have a great shuttle service for their guests.

We would diffentlyl stay there again and we will be recommending it to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: the third floor is the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

esqwalax,
Congratulations on your son's wedding! We appreciate you choosing Residence Inn Mississauga Airport for the wedding guests, and we thank you for writing a review about your experience. We're happy to have been a part of the wedding celebrations, and we're glad our spacious accommodations, friendly staff, and shuttle service made for a great stay. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stay here 2-3 nights every week on business. It is conveniently located near the Airport with shuttle service. Each room has a kitchenette and breakfast is provided every morning. The staff are the best! They are very friendly and treat us like family. Rosalina has a cheery welcoming smile and greeting every day and goes out of her way to make sure all guests are taken well care of. Clean, recently renovated with reasonable rates and good access to Greater Toronto Area.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Marg S,
We appreciate your review, and thank you for selecting Residence Inn Mississauga Airport while traveling on business. Nothing brings us greater satisfaction than recognition from our guests on excellent service our staff delivered during your stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team and awarding Rosalina with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. We're happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you'll return for another visit in the near future. Thanks again.