Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenfront desksmall exercise roomtwo bedroom suitethe breakfast arealiving areabasketball courtextended staycomplimentary breakfastpull out couchrooms are niceexcellent staytoronto areafree parkinghot tubbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This would be my 2nd time staying at this hotel. The staff each time has made me feel as though I was staying at my own home. During this visit I was not feeling well, Rosalina who works at Residence notice this while I was getting breakfast one morning. She suggested thank I drank 2-3 cups of "Red Rose" tea later that evening and made a point for me to get some rest. Well I have to say that I felt much better the next morning. Even though I wasn't home in the "states"; she made me feel as though I was home with friends & family who would have told me the same thing she said "get some rest". Thank you Rosalina for everything and thank the staff at Residence Inn for making each guest feel important.

LaSatra MW

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

LaSatra M,
We appreciate your review and return visit with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. It's wonderful to know that our staff's genuine and hospitable service consistently make you feel right at home. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with Rosalina and will be certain to recognize her with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. Please continue to make us your home away from home when traveling to Mississauga. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Cosy, newly renovated rooms. As for a person that stayed there for almost 6 months you seriously feel like you don't need to worry about much.
Small exercise room is almost always free and open 24/7. For serious "swimmers" the pool will be too small. Nevertheless ensure to try out the whirlpool.
During quite cold winter of 2013/2014 the fireplace (gas operated) became the most favourite part of the room.

Despite of being close to the airport you DON'T hear the planes as much as you would expect.

Laundry room - always operational and available 24/7

Internet connection - was upgraded at the end of 2013 however I can't see much difference between option "free" and option "upgraded". It looks like 30% increase in bandwith when you buy it hence, reconsider.

TV's do have a tendency to "loose" sound from time to time (for few seconds). It becomes quite frustrating in time and apparently it's affecting all TV's in the hotel rather than just particular one's.

Room Tip: Avoid 206 (and possibly "06" on higher floors). There is a constant sound of the elevator when it's operating.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Jakub B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your extended stay experience with us at Residence Inn Airport. I loved your observations and appreciate that you recognized our strengths in hospitality and comfort, while providing us some areas of opportunity. We're happy to have had you as our guest and we hope you'll visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Along I'm here, the staff make me as at my home country. The kitchen staff, rosalina help me alot, the cleaner doing excellent jobs, and front desk gave very good information while i'm staying in the hotel.

Room Tip: Try not to get room beside elavator,
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mohsin_ismail
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

mohsin_ismail,
I’m pleased to hear of your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. I’ll be certain to share your kind comments with our team and will recognize Rosalina with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Looks for Rosalina in the breakfast nook...very engaged lady who takes unusual pride in her work! I'll look to stay here again for sure. TripAdvisor said I needed to give at least 200 characters for my review to take, so I gave 232!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

John G,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your excellent stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We're happy to have had you as our guest, and we're pleased to know Rosalina's warm hospitality was a highlight to your visit. I'll be certain to recognize her with a special commendation. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

As a hotel this Residence Inn is probably as good as Marriott expects it to be. The glaring exception is their WiFi and television. They must have one of those bundled plans because unless you are in one of the rooms right next to the lobby the WiFi and TV reception is spotty at best. On several occasions during our week there, the TV just froze. I could never maintain my WiFi connection from the lobby/breakfast area back to my room.
This was a business trip and it was very inconvenient not to be able to work in my room.
If we stay here again, it will have to be first floor - right off the lobby.

Room Tip: Anything too far from ground level and lobby will have extremely poor to non-existent WiFi, Internet and TV.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Geaster_13,
Thank you for writing and bringing your concerns to my attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered with the WiFi and TV reception, as well as any inconveniences you experienced as a result. I have shared your comments with our maintenance staff in order to make improvements. We value your business and hope we have an opportunity to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again for writing.