other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cargill40...
Nassau, New Providence Island
“A Nightmare that will not be soon forgotten”
Reviewed 28 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

stayed at #310 Grand Ovation Towers Room #1005 horrible apartment

First they placed me in the wrong building. Should have been on building #1 but they placed me in building #3.

The dinner plates were all chipped around the edges. I have to purchase paper plates and cups. They changed them the following day.

Had no television for 2 days. No phone services for the entire 10 nights stay regardless of the many complaints I made.

The internet is not stable it comes and goes.

The towels were dirty therefore I had to go out to Walmart and purchase towels.

And the worst of all the two bedrooms carpets are filthy needs to shampoo. After I complained about it they came and cleaned the room but nothing was done to the carpets.

I meet the oven and microwave dirty and the bedroom furniture need changing

I complained to management via email and phone where I had to go into the lobby to use their phone. I even had friend of mine who lives in Canada contacted them and still nothing happened.

The microwave and oven was dirty. It's day 6 here and I still haven't gotten my concerns dealt with.
And the bedroom furnitures need changing also.

Folks the place is not what it seems. I highly do not recommend this company. And I paid $1600 plus to stay in this nightmare.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing