“Excellent Lunch”

Ranked #15 of 1,807 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Incredibly Fresh Ingredients & Care With Every Dish Apricot Tree was founded in January of 1993 “A quaint cafe, located in Sherwood Forrest Village. It offers a open kitchen design where guests are welcome to watch their order being prepared. Our guests often enjoy our ever-changing array of lunch and dinner specials, which are made only using the freshest ingredients!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have come here several times with friends for lunch. Each time we had a positive experience.
Their chicken, asparagus tarragon crepe is delicious.
Their cakes, tortes, tarts in the showcase are amazing.
I bring out of town visiting friends here for lunch, everyone enjoys it and asks to return
Staff are friendly and attentive

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to the Apricot Tree Cafe for the first time the other week and was very happy with the service and the food. My server Sonia was very polite and welcoming. She was also very helpful when offering meal recommendations. I would definitely recommend this place and return the next time I am in town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

subsequent to previous reviews, one not very favourable, the next one better, I went again for lunch with a long time friend who does not write for TripAdvisor. She wanted me to add her comments to mine since we were both so disappointed. I asked for no blue cheese on the Apricot Salad which came with ! Of course I asked for it to be returned and a different cheese with the next one please. It came back 1/2 gone, they picked off the blue cheese, which I know because I found a few remnants on the lettuce. We both were very surprised when the error was clearly made by staff. My friend had her usual flatbread & was disappointed. We both had to ask for water several times - never mind the lemon its just not happening lately. The service was slow even though there were lots of empty tables at noon. The owners should clue in as to why people are not returning, I won't be.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Simply amazing !! From the attentiveness of Franz, the owner, the friendliness of Raphaela, our server, and the awesome flavour/presentation of our food choices, we all agreed this place warrants a return visit. The variety and quality are exceptional. I highly recommend you give this place a try.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I loved the décor of The Apricot Tree and painted branches. The service was so friendly and helpful even after we took so long deciding what we wanted. We came for desserts and they were so fresh, not too rich, very attractive and nice size for the money. We enjoyed our first time visit very much.