“What is expected from a dinner restaurant?”
Review of Piatto Bistro

Piatto Bistro
Ranked #2 of 1,703 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

First of all parking space without hassle, then a warm welcome, elegant atmosphere, exceptional service, kind but firm waiters with real suggestions, rich enough menu, and most important delicious food. We love this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Piatto Bistro

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great food, fantastic services, incredible prices.
You almost feel guilty when you see the bill.

Do I belong here or not - that is what every restaurant goer thinks about.

At Piatto's everyone belongs.

Tom has managed to build a service offering that is second to none \. From the classy and subdued manner of the staff to the bold and delicious epicurean offerings.

It is almost as the chef is competing against himself all the time to see whether he could produce more delectable morsels each time around.

A place you must go to.....

2  Thank Sylvan N
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We recently held our Rehearsal Dinner at Piattos. Food was excellent and the service exceptional. From my first (of several) conversations with Tom, I new we had chosen the perfect place. His help and patience in helping me plan was greatly appreciated. The wait staff is phenomenal.
My husband and I had gone to eat there the 2 weeks prior and the menu is varied as well as many specials to choose from. Veal Piatto was delicious.
Piatto bistro is the perfect special occasion - most expensive type of restaurant with casual - sit down to more formal pricing.
Will go back but wish it was closer to home!

2  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times and I am always impressed. The staff are very helpful but not pushy. They have many specials so a great deal of items to choose from. I have always been impressed with the food and look forward to returning.

1  Thank sharaz
Reviewed 11 May 2014

For a casual lunch or intimate dinner Piatto's still remains one of the nicest places to eat in Mississauga without being "crazy" with their prices.

Tom has done a nice job in taking over the entire "ship" as Sandro has been out of the business for several years NOW...