“Travel Agent Review...Simply Amazing Food, Wine and Service”
Review of Rogues Restaurant

Rogues Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 1,713 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Rogues is simple an amazing restaurant where they cater to your every whim. I took some clients and friends here for my birthday party on a Saturday night. From the time we walked in Anthony our host was great and always accommodated our requests when we kept adding people who wanted to come as we grew from 10 to 15 people on short notice. We had a great table that we all sat at near the kitchen.

We started off with the amazing wine list with lots of choices in all price ranges. Jose our waiter was so helpful in suggesting different dishes for everyone. Many of us had specials they created for the evening. The Bison which I sampled off the plate beside me was great and I am glad I tried it as next time I would order it. My pork chop and sea scallops we done to perfection...and I am an east coaster so I know my seafood. The presentation on every plate coming out of the kitchen was certainly prepared with love. The prices were more than reasonable for what they served. We will certainly come back again. I highly recommend this restaurant and you will love the staff and the food because they care about their customers and the food they serve.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We visit a number of times each year for the great food, attentive service and local ambiance.
Yes it can get a little loud when the room is full but it is nice to see everyone enjoying themselves and indulging in conversation. Very little texting or tweeting going on here. Very refreshing!
It has been our local favourite for close to 20 years and will continue to be our go to place.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The food was wonderful, the waiters and service were marked with humor and very attentive-thanks Carlos! Making some changes to an item was not a problem. It was loud but it felt like you were in a "Big Italian Family Restaurant" with the professionalism of seasoned staff. The food from the lamb, the pasta,the soup,the veal,the fish,the pate and the oysters- everything was splendid.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Never been disappointed in over 100 visits. Food is amazing, freshly prepared and served with professionalism ! Why else would the waiters be there for 10 years plus!

Great wine list that is not overpriced! Worth the drive to Mississauga!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Carlos, our server was excellent. He anticipated our every need. The restaurant is beautifully decorated & sadly tonight that beauty was ruined by the noise level. This restaurant is called Italian, but this is hard to believe as the in kitchen staff were from "everywhere but Italy"!!

3  Thank Lisagm60