“The best fine dining restaurant in Mississauga” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rogues Restaurant

Rogues Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 1,636 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“The best fine dining restaurant in Mississauga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Rogues never disappoints. My family has been coming here for over 25 years and have never had a negative experience yet. The food is always incredible and the service is fantastic. The staff and owners are truly lovely people. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2014

Collingwood, Canada
“Staff celebratory luncheon was wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This restaurant has been a favorite haunt for over 25 years and we celebrated our company's 30th anniversary with a wonderful luncheon. We had a private area (14 people) of the restaurant, the owner was very accommodating and welcoming, the service was excellent and we continue to hear that the meals were too! I usually share the pate appetizer and have the salmon - and it never disappoints. But I must admit I was envious of the liver dish that was to my left! I also heard raves about the seafood special. Although this restaurant can be a tad on the expensive side at dinner, I found it to be very reasonable given that most people ordered apps, main and dessert find it to be fairly reasonable for lunch....and it always impresses work clients. All in all, the perfect place for a celebratory lunch!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Ontario
“Travel Agent Review...Simply Amazing Food, Wine and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Rogues is simple an amazing restaurant where they cater to your every whim. I took some clients and friends here for my birthday party on a Saturday night. From the time we walked in Anthony our host was great and always accommodated our requests when we kept adding people who wanted to come as we grew from 10 to 15 people on short notice. We had a great table that we all sat at near the kitchen.

We started off with the amazing wine list with lots of choices in all price ranges. Jose our waiter was so helpful in suggesting different dishes for everyone. Many of us had specials they created for the evening. The Bison which I sampled off the plate beside me was great and I am glad I tried it as next time I would order it. My pork chop and sea scallops we done to perfection...and I am an east coaster so I know my seafood. The presentation on every plate coming out of the kitchen was certainly prepared with love. The prices were more than reasonable for what they served. We will certainly come back again. I highly recommend this restaurant and you will love the staff and the food because they care about their customers and the food they serve.

Mississauga, Canada
“Mississauga gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We visit a number of times each year for the great food, attentive service and local ambiance.
Yes it can get a little loud when the room is full but it is nice to see everyone enjoying themselves and indulging in conversation. Very little texting or tweeting going on here. Very refreshing!
It has been our local favourite for close to 20 years and will continue to be our go to place.

toronto
“Great Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

The food was wonderful, the waiters and service were marked with humor and very attentive-thanks Carlos! Making some changes to an item was not a problem. It was loud but it felt like you were in a "Big Italian Family Restaurant" with the professionalism of seasoned staff. The food from the lamb, the pasta,the soup,the veal,the fish,the pate and the oysters- everything was splendid.

Visited February 2014