“Tasty Value”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
“Tasty Value”
Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

Having grown up on Indian food, I am rather judgmental when it comes to food that hasn't been made by my mom.
We went for lunch on a Saturday and for $15 we were treated to some great Indian food. Flavorful, spiced just right and fresh. Nothing was over cooked or dry and there were quite a few people for the time and location. However, I suspect it's packed during the week.

1 Thank TL75

Mississauga, Canada
“Indian Buffet”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We decided to try The Host in Mississauga last weekend for the 1st time. When we arrived, we were a little surprised how busy it was considering it was a Sunday. We were seated quickly (tables were a little too close to one another for my taste). The buffet had quite a few choices but nothing really got my attention - some of the items even tasted bland. We both didn't think anything was really worth going back for. Considering the choices for Indian cuisine in Mississauga/Brampton, I'm likely to go somewhere else for my Indian fix.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mike M
Burlington, Canada
“Good food and location”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I search for Indian food every where and found this one near square one mall. Great location and good food. The staff is good.. My only negative feedback would be for the price.. I feel they are a bit over priced... But they make up for it in the taste.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank A S
Toronto, Canada
“The Host”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The Host in Mississauga has a great deal on a lunch buffet. About $40 for two people!
The food isn't as "authentic" in taste as I would like but still good to satisfy a quick craving without having to go downtown for something a little more authentic.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank chilenita0978
Mississauga, Canada
“Elegant indian dining”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

This place has the best indian food I've had, but it is a bit pricey. A very formal indian restaurant. The tandoori chicken is especially good.

Visited March 2012