“chilli paneer”

The Host
Ranked #122 of 1,649 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“chilli paneer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

awesome
Everyone knows a restaurant's ambiance can make or break a meal experience.You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the way the staff treats you and respects the other customers, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or café...it was a nice experience

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tribhuwan A

“Tasty Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013 via mobile

Having grown up on Indian food, I am rather judgmental when it comes to food that hasn't been made by my mom.
We went for lunch on a Saturday and for $15 we were treated to some great Indian food. Flavorful, spiced just right and fresh. Nothing was over cooked or dry and there were quite a few people for the time and location. However, I suspect it's packed during the week.

1 Thank TL75
Mississauga, Canada
“Indian Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

We decided to try The Host in Mississauga last weekend for the 1st time. When we arrived, we were a little surprised how busy it was considering it was a Sunday. We were seated quickly (tables were a little too close to one another for my taste). The buffet had quite a few choices but nothing really got my attention - some of the items even tasted bland. We both didn't think anything was really worth going back for. Considering the choices for Indian cuisine in Mississauga/Brampton, I'm likely to go somewhere else for my Indian fix.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Mike M
Burlington, Canada
“Good food and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

I search for Indian food every where and found this one near square one mall. Great location and good food. The staff is good.. My only negative feedback would be for the price.. I feel they are a bit over priced... But they make up for it in the taste.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank A S
Toronto, Canada
“The Host”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

The Host in Mississauga has a great deal on a lunch buffet. About $40 for two people!
The food isn't as "authentic" in taste as I would like but still good to satisfy a quick craving without having to go downtown for something a little more authentic.

• Visited January 2013