“No service for 15 minutes”

Sushi Tei Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #490 of 1,661 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Toronto
“No service for 15 minutes”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

So we left... Sorry for the small review but it honestly looked like many were turning away. Disappointed. Not recommended.

Not even someone to say that they would seat us.

San Diego, California
“Average Japanese/Korean restaurant”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had a big group dinner at Sushi Tei. Its more of a Japense/Korean mix restaurant that service everything. It is very popular as there is a big line of people waiting. The portions are good sized but flavour is just average. My unagi kabayaki was bad as they just used sushi unagi pieces to make the dish vs using a whole unagi as normal. I really hate that. Sushi was fine but nothing spectacular. I think its more of a value than quality place.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank gzau
Toronto, Canada
“love their set dinners”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is a great place to eat for a small group. They have the set dinners for 2 or 4 people or more and they give you alot of food so when we order for 2-3 people dinner, we can feed 4 adults with leftovers. Also we love their little side dishes that comes before the meal.

• Visited April 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Creative Maki Rolls!”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I am going to be quiet honest, for a very long time I wasn’t a big fan of Sushi Tei. After going to Dai Ichi for years I wanted to change it up and decided to give Sushi Tei another chance.

Since I had not been there in a while I took a long look at their menu. There were a lot of new items and a lot of creative rolls. I was very impressed. I picked out a few and they hit the spot. The only item I was excited for but was disappointed in was the crab salad. It was okay but I guess I had expected it to taste completely different.

Some of my favourite rolls are: Golden Dragon, Tex-Mex, Volcano Roll & Double Crispy Dynamite. I have tried a few other items but there are my typical go-too’s.

The sushi here is reasonably priced and is of a pretty good quality. I have no complaints about the staff or the facilities and will continue to visit Sushi Tei in the near future.

• Visited October 2013
“Delicious sushi ”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

It was great. Our family loved to this restaurant because they have fresh sushi and value package for dinner. Great thanks.