“Revisted, but still average at best.”

Peter's on Eglinton
Ranked #1 of 1,684 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Bolton, Canada
“Revisted, but still average at best.”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've been back several times since my last posting, and found it no better and no worse. An average meal in an average restaurant, with average service, served with above average prices. The decor is dated, as are the staff and management. The decor should be refreshed, the staff retrained and the management humbled (as they think too much of themselves). Though they seem to do a good business, I don't see the same crowded rooms and line ups that they used to have 4 or 5 years ago. Sure, demographics and tastes do change, but I think the much higher prices have a lot to do with it. I guess they are content with making the same money from fewer customers. Though that is a big mistake as all it takes is for several new restaurants to open up in the vicinity and drag more customers away.

Listen up Peter. Here's the number 1 motto in sales:It's easier to keep a customer than to try and get a new one.

Oakville, Canada
“Huge portions, excellent service, great choice and variety, comfortable chairs”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Pastrami sandwich was enormous. So was the hot chicken sandwich. And the chicken breast on a kaiser. French fries were excellent. The seats were the most comfortable we've ever had in a restaurant. Skylights made the place bright. Ribs. Chiken. Fish. Appetizers. Sandwiches. Onion rings. Chicken wings. All good.

• Visited September 2013
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

After a wedding in Brampton we were hosted for brunch at Peter's.All of our meals ranging from a vegetarian omlette to my halibut were excellent.I also had a terrific minnestrone soup and a deliciuos fresh garden salad with Peter's own Greek dressing;simple but superb! Ror our hosts it was a repeat visit for us the first but we shall certainly return and would definitely recommend the restaurent as excellent quality and vbalue coupled with attentive and knowledgeable service.

Madrid
“Make sure you're hungry!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Great deli/ resaurant with a cosy feel. Was taken there by a family member as I have reputation of always clearing my plate... And other people's, however this place beat me! Portion sizes are huge and hearty, and it's good food! Took my left overs of my greek dish away with me as it was too good to waste. Impressed by this place!

Manila, Philippines
“Large portions of great deli food”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

All the reviews talk about the huge portions. All true! Huge, delicious sandwiches and endless fries! If you share a sandwich, you will be really full. A whole sandwich by yourself is impossible or just bad for you! Good service. Dated restaurant with stained glass windows. Not retro. Just old. However, the food will make you forgive anything!