“Awesome!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Toronto
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Great place for a good, quick, fresh and inexpensive meal. Extremely friendly! It's busy so go early! Will definitely be back!

2 Thank RacingGirl13

Brampton, Canada
“First visit”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I've been on a non-chain, non-corporate mission lately so this was perfect. This is a true "Mom and Pop" operation. They are open for breakfast and lunch--until 4 pm I think. Not sure what time they open, but next time I pass there early in the morning, I'll be stopping for breakfast.

Apparently all the soups and salad dressings are home-made daily. I had a grilled chicken Caesar which was very good and was more than I could eat all at once. I watched the lady preparing it--there was at least 1 1/2 chicken breasts on it--fresh off the grill but not overcooked like so many other places. My friends both had soup and both raved. I saw a lot of people ordering the souvlaki plates; I might have to do that next time. I got a peanut butter cookie on the way out and it was yummy!

You might think it's a little pricey, but you'll pay the same amount at the corporate chain and the food might not be quite so good, fresh or .... wholesome.

The ambiance on the grill side is vintage old-school lunch-counter. One row of booths the length of the narrow place--about as un-fancy as you could get and still have a roof! There's a certain honesty about that I found refreshing. It isn't meant to be fancy. It's meant to serve the light manufacturing in the neighbourhood. Nevertheless, I saw quite a few suits.

Oh and it's cash only. No credit cards no debit cards.

The place was packed at 1pm. Bring your folding money and get in line.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mrsgochay
Manila, Philippines
“Great but pricey”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The staff was awesome, the food was good but I felt 25$ for a grilled cheese with fries and a Chicken wrap with fries was a little over priced.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank JamesJestes
Brampton
“Good and inexpensive”
Reviewed 11 June 2011

I have been there twice in two weeks. I have had the burger and I had a pemeal bacon sandwich. Both were excellent and the fries and homefries are good too. I would recomend for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank Jarrad_D
Oakville, Canada
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

There are 2 sides/choices of food. The left side is a sandwich bar with virtually any sandwich you can think of plus daily specials and hot meals. The right side is a classic grill with great burgers, rings, fries and the like. All food is fresh and tasty and highly recommendednfor breakfast and lunch.

1 Thank Caribbean_Holidaz