Always Inn Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edgecliff Inn(Niagara Falls)
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsjohn chrisb bson georgelighthouse roomgreat hostshome away from homeafrica roomfresh eggsother guestsquiet streetfree wine tastingniagara on the lakebreakfast tablefelt like homeeach morningstayed longerbus stop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This is a very good place to stay. The hosts are friendly, and seem to have many details covered, right down to offering you a bottle of water for the day ahead. At times, however, the service could feel a bit overwhelming and fussy, but I think this is only a minor complaint.

You will stay basically as part of the family. I realise that this wouldn't be for everyone, though, and it sometimes made me feel a little uncomfortable, especially when we were the only guests. However, overall it was very pleasant and the hosts were very friendly, willing to chat and share stories over breakfast. The hosts have a 7 year boy, George, who is just delightful.

And about breakfast - very good - and all homemade too!

Room Tip: budget room with own private bathroom (not en-suite) downstairs is less private than the upstairs rooms
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank dmb987654321
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Our family was enroute from Connecticut to Parry sound and decided to stay overnight in Niagara Falls. we arrived at 9 PM on Canada Day (also July 4th weekend) without a reservation.
Lucklly for us, a room was available at the Always Inn. We booked the room and showed up, tired, hungry and without a plan.
Chris and John could not have been nicer. they accomodated our every need and helped us plan a most enjoyable stay at the Falls. Their advice was impeccable, the room was charming and comfortable, and the breakfast delicious.
Within an hour of arriving there, we felt like family. Chris and John gave us perfect suggestions for our activities and even helped to facilitate our transportation as we had little time to get to the fireworks on time.
we would definitely go back to the Always Inn and recommend it enthusiastically.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank phyllislynn01
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Stayed only one night, but the owners Chris and John (and son George) could not have been more welcoming.
We arrived early, to be given tea on the porch and a run-down on the local attractions.
My wife sneaked a peek at the other rooms and decided she wanted to move rooms - no problem.
We had to catch a train at 06.16 the next morning, and got up to be provided with a superb 'continental' breakfast (and could have had a cooked breakfast if we had asked!) and a lift to the station.
No hesitation from us in recommending this B&B.

Room Tip: all the rooms are nicely decorated and well equipped, with their own bathrooms. The Huntingdon's bathroom is across the landing,howeverr
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GloucesterTim
Reviewed 17 July 2011

I can highly recommend this charming, well-run, well-priced and perfectly located B&B in Niagara Falls. The house is old and full of character, the rooms are spacious, clean, beautifully decorated and well-equipped, with crisp fresh linen and beautiful little touches.

The hosts, John and his wife Chris, are very welcoming, hospitable, attentive and helpful. They suggested some wonderful excursions and activities that I never thought about. Take note, I just thought one visits Niagara Falls to see the falls, but there is so much more on offer in town - admittedly very touristy, but you can stay for days and not do/see everything. So don't just book for one or two nights. The pass is a good idea, as it saves you time in the queues, saves you money, and also the free shuttle passes right near the B&B.

Another big plus is the wonderful breakfast they offer - much more than many other B&Bs I've stayed in. There is an array of hot breakfast offerings such as eggs and sausage, as well as cereals, muffins, pancakes and fruits. And limitless, freshly-brewed coffee. It's also nice to sit at the table with the other guests and interact, but I guess you don't have to if you don't want to.

The charm, comfort, location, free wi-fi, and hosts who go out of their way for you (they picked me up at the train station and dropped me off at the Maid of the Mist so I could get on the first one), makes this a definite must. I will certainly return when I visit the area again. Just be sure to book well in advance!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We stayed at Always Inn B&B for 4th of July weekend, 2011. This was our first experience staying at a B&B and we felt very much welcome from the get go. John, Chris and their son George were great hosts. John took time to give us a good introduction about the area and things to do around, which was very helpful. It is about 20 minutes walk from the American falls and Clifton Hills area and it is very scenic all the way The breakfast was great. Our 1 year old loved John's pancakes and the muffins need special mention. They were excellent. I would strongly recommend Always Inn to anybody and we will be back there again.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family