“Don't be shy to stay here!”

Always Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights over Thanksgiving weekend. It was our first B&B experience so we were a little nervous/awkward staying with strangers. We were put at ease though and really made to feel like we were at a home away from home.

John & Chris go out of their way, above and beyond, to make their guests comfortable.

I think I gained 5 lbs from the extraordinarily yummy breakfast. You won't be disappointed!

We really appreciated the unlimited water/bottled water as it was over 20C that weekend and we did a TON of walking!

6  Thank vividexpression

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Will visit again because we made most welcome. Home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2011
3  Thank Salim00625
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I really love this place. I chose the room with the lighthouse theme. The room was filled with the lighthouse related items – the bed, side table, hand towel, door stopper, etc. Most importantly, the room was clean. The owners (John & Chris) really take pride in their work.

Upon my arrival, I met John who patiently introduced me to the places that I can visit at Niagara Falls. Knowing that I was on a tight schedule, he suggested the possible places and gave advice on how best I can maximize the time. John even took trouble to contact the staffs or check the websites to confirm the operating hours.

The breakfast was great too. You won't want to continue lying on the bed once you smell that the breakfast was ready. Wow!

During the period of visit which was November, I faced a challenge in venturing out to Niagara-on-the-lake, as there is no bus service to that area. John & Chris offered to drive me to the Niagara-on-the-lake, butterfly sanctuary and a tour of the winery at a reasonable price. Taxi fare to these places is unthinkable. I bought a few bottles of wine and the nice couple even offered me air bubble bags to wrap them. On the day when I left, John even drove me to the bus station at no cost. Nice of them right?

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank flowerpotbee
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Hi!!!
We spend a night in Always Inn and was perfect!! The best: breakfast!!! Amazing!!John and Chris are very kind, and the room was beautiful and clean.
Excellent choice.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank ols77
Reviewed 24 November 2011

The Always Inn is simply perfect to visit Niagara Falls.
It is in walking distance from anywhere, they welcome families (we travelled with our 4 years old daughter), the hosts are kind, informed and extremely helpful.
The rooms are comfortable and extremely clear.
Just hope they have a room for you.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank LorenzoFatibene
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This was our first experience at a B&B and it turned out to be much more enjoyable than we expected. John, Chris were the perfect hosts! Our room was perfectly appointed and cozy. The breakfasts were delicious and filling, and served at the time that was most convenient for us. That was greatly appreciated since we were on "California time"! John and Chris were very informative about what we should do and see while in Ontario. We didn't waste a minute! The falls are within walking distance, and when we opened our window in our room we could hear them! Fantastic! The house is full of historical character and John and Chris were eager to share it's stories and history. If we are ever in Ontario again, we will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful. Each with their own charm and distinction.
2  Thank Vina H
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Our hosts, John and Chris, made our month long bicycle trip ending with Niagara Falls, a highlight to our trip. The Always Inn B & B, is representative of the reason we enjoy small and intimate accommodations. They supported our stay according to our desires and made us comfortable, well fed, and at home in this wonderful area. Thank You !!!

2  Thank Steve J