“Kept us warm with kindness”

Always Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 March 2014

In the cold winter days of our holiday, Always Inn was quick to welcome us into their home. On arrival we had a warm welcome and the offer of hot coffee. The bedrooms were clean and cozy, each had a unique theme which kept us entertained while we looked through all the memorabilia.

Our morning we found a huge breakfast of waffles, bacon, eggs (which were cooked to our perfection), juices, muffins and coffee.

A perfect stay, we left feeling warm and welcome.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Justin M

Reviewed 17 February 2014

My wife and I visited Niagara Falls, and this was our first stay at a b&b. John and Chris were great hosts. They were willing to help us with experiencing the area, but not intrusive. All the accomodations were comfortable, and the breakfast was fresh and excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank PJ M
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We have been busy since our trip to Niagara Falls, but we remember our stay in
this wonderful accommodation and the extraordinary hospitality and kindness of their owners.
It is very well located, in a quiet place to relax and enjoy, with tourist buses passing just
at the end of the block.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Lillianna Room, which is quite comfortable with a classical decoration, all little...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Armando A
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The service is great, and the family is so nice and welcoming. We were given coupons for the local winery, restaurants, attractions etc. and our stay was wonderful. The rooms are clean, and the decor is very pretty and you can see how much effort john and Chris have put into ensuring their guests have the best experience possible. The breakfast was very tasty, and my daughter especially enjoyed the waffles. It's a short 10 minute walk to the falls, and the scenery along the way is great.

Thanks to john and Chris who made our stay truly enjoyable, I'd recommend it to any families or couples looking for a charming bed and breakfast, we'll definitely come again!

Room Tip: Try to book in advance if you want a specific room, as it's pretty busy in the summer months and...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Irene N
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Like many other guests, I found the hosts, John and Chris, very knowledgable snd helpful. They gave me a detailed run down of where to go and what to see, including how to get there and what to expect cost wise. I also appreciated the flexibility of paying for the room (US or Canadian cash or credit card or, as I did, a combination).

The house itself is beautifully clean and well maintained. I was sketchy on the electric fireplace at first, but after using it, I quickly fell in love with it on those cold Niagara nights. The only awkward thing was the (en suite?) bathroom was not attatched to the room I stayed in, The Huntington, but across the landing. If it had been just the toilet, I would have given 5 stars for this as well, but at least I never accidentally bumped into anyone going to or coming from the toilet or shower. Some of, if not all, the other rooms have the bath and toilet accessible from within the room itself, I believe.

Based on other reviews, I knew the B&B wasn't immediately next to the falls, but personally, I enjoyed the little walk between Always Inn and the falls. There is a mix of charming older homes next to some throwbacks to the 50's. Plus, its a great way to both get some exercise after John's full breakfast and great to build the anticipation of sering the falls.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank macchafrap
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at the Always Inn and would highly recommend it.

Breakfast was delicious!

I thought the location was great. It was nice to be out of the high tourist area and somewhere where it's quiet. Still within walking distance of the falls.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Belinda D
Reviewed 4 November 2013

What a great choice! Everything was perfect for us: really close to the bus close to the tourist area, close enough to the falls, very cozy bed, simply awesome hosts and much more.. They gave us great suggestions and made out getaway so much more enjoyable!

• Stayed: November 2013