“A wonderful B&B experience”

Blue Gables Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My mother, our friend, and I came to Niagara Falls for the weekend, and enjoyed a wonderful stay at Blue Gables. Yvette and Joe were friendly and patient hosts, and I felt quite at ease in their presence. Our room was comfortable, elegant, and spotless. We really enjoyed sitting outside next to the koi pond, listening to the gentle sounds of trickling water. And as we prepared to leave the next morning, we were treated to a veritable feast for breakfast. What a wonderful B&B experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Aleksandra S

Reviewed 6 June 2013

My wife and I had a beautiful stay at the Blue Gables. Yvette and Joe are great hosts, treated us like family. They had an excellent knowledge of what was going on in the area. Very comfortable stay and great breakfast to wake up to. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anybody visiting the Niagara area. Hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Phil F
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My Husband and I decided to take a last minute getaway and choice Niagara Falls. We are so glad we selected Blue gables B&B for our stay....thank you Tripadvisory for pointing us here. Our room was huge, with a private bathroom and private deck overlooking the fish pond. Breakfast was amazing; the variety of hot and cold options was outstanding, more food than one could ever eat. Yvette was a great host, introducing us to the perfect local restaurant for dinner. We will definitely be back……..hopefully soon.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Me and wife have not stayed in to many B&B in all of are travels but we decide to take a chance and stay in one on a vacation to Niagara Falls. We have had friends of ours stay at the blue gables so we decided to give it a try. We are so happy we did. From the instant hospitality from Yvette to the amazing comfort of the rooms we could not of asked for more. Little did we know there was still more to come as we hadn't reached breakfast as of yet. The breakfast is to die for, we where expecting some cheap continental breakfast you would receive and those everyday hotels but it was nothing of the sort. The crepes where awesome with all the variety of fruit and the yogurt was outstanding. We will definitely recommend this B&B to our friends for future stays. We look forward to hopefully being back soon. Thx Joe and Yvette for our wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Travelingbluejay
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights with family and parents on a trip to niagara. Being vegetarians and a family with special dietary needs, Yvette always accommodated our requests with a smile. We usually ordered takeouts and really appreciated the mircrowave and the fridge available for use by the house guests.

There is a lovely porch in the upper level where you could head to your early-morning-before-breakfast-wake-me-up tea/coffee. More uniquely there were two dining arrangements. If the weather was a bit chilly, the breakfast was set inside other wise it would be laid out on the porch where you can enjoy the warm sun.

There is a small pond in the adjoining garden where you could sit down and talk to the fishes as I did with my little daughter for a good part of the day !

The best part of the stay however were the countless knick knacks that were strewn all over the house. I enjoyed observing / reading them as I moved about.

We stayed in rooms 1 and 2. The bed in room 1 was quite springy but the bed in room 2 was very sturdy. The only thing that I wish could have happened was if Yvette could have drummed up something vegetarian for breakfast as I loved the presentation of the french toast that was served for the other guests.

The house is located not too far from the falls and it would be a good walk if you decided to head out on your own. Parking seemed ample. Joe and Yvette have done a fab job setting up the house and I am sure you will enjoy your stay here as I did mine.

Room Tip: room 2 has a better bed over room 1
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank saraadi
Reviewed 28 May 2013

my weekend stay @ blue gables was more than I expected the food was great the room was tastefully decorated I wouldn't think twice about about returning their again yvette & joe were were very friendly. thank you once again yvette & joe . Jackie :)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jackie f
Reviewed 28 May 2013

i come from the northern ontario been to niagara falls ont ofte stayed in a lot of bed and breakfast a friend of mine recommended this place i was amazed by the place ,prize was very good for all the quality that we received the owner of the place runs the place and are very interrested in you and make sure that you are happy living there couldnt believe that we had a real chef to cook for us imagine the food we ate i think i have gain 10 pound the rooms are unbelieveble colour are just makes you relax i give this bed and breakfast a 10 on 10 book this place and garanteed you will not be disapointed jocelyne

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple