Blue Gables Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Edgecliff Inn(Niagara Falls)
Parkway Motel(Niagara Falls)
Riverview Motel(Niagara Falls)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtb bprivate bathroombreakfast was excellenta lovely place to stayprivate entranceevery morningnot hesitate to stay here againbreakfast is servedenjoy your stayideal locationniagara parkwayother guestsbus stopspent two nightsminute walkvisiting the falls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Blue Gables is a pristine victorian Bed & Breakfast run by Yvette & her husband Joe. The home is truly filled with love. The hosts are friendly, caring & go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable & have all your questions answered. The breakfast prepared by Yvette is delicious! She graciously served all 9 of us & made sure everyone was totally satisfied. Our rooms were kept clean.We were thrilled to have such beautiful furnishings to enjoy living in for 2 nights. The outside porches were great for socializing on; the fish pond was filled with gorgeous fish that we could feed; the owners even went to the local store to buy maple syrup for me to bring home to my children. They are more than thoughtful..they are genuinely caring about our happiness while staying at Blue Gables. The best B & B ever!

Room Tip: The room in the back is very private & newly decorated. It is large & romantic with a hot tub in the room. Very comfortable bed & quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lori L
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I was fortunate to stay in this beautiful house. The owners are very nice and friendly and all ways made me feel welcome, they provided lots of local knowledge. If you can get a chance to stay here please do, I highly recommend it. If any one at home in the UK I know come to Niagara Falls I will make sure they know about this place.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Gordongrant4482
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This being my first experience with a B&B I was somewhat cautious. Turns out it was amazing! The room was clean and very comfortable. My hosts, Yvette and Joe, proved to be very caring people. The breakfasts served were excellent ... the yogurt and pastries are worth boasting about. I've already made my reservations to go back in a few months.I strongly recommend them.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Suzanne C
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Blue Gables and Yvette (owner) was the most pleasurable experience!!! It is pristinely clean, warm and friendly. The private entrance to our romantic room was welcoming and the lovely homemade breakfast with service you can't get elsewhere. We will be back and recommend it to all our friends!!! Thank you Yvette for such a wonderful experience!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amee W
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful experience at Blue Gables thanks to the nurturing hospitality provided by Yvette. Yvette is a genuine person who wants the best for her guests and gives lovingly to provide all that her guests need. Blue Gables is a wonderful and comfortable place to stay and you leave feeling full- from the warm hospitality and the amazing breakfast provided before you leave. If you want an experience and not just a "place to stay", this is it!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends