stayed here 1 night with some friends from England, they had never been to the Falls. We had an awesome time. The room was clean, a little dated, but we did not come to stay in our room. The location was awesome - right at the bottom of Clifton Hill. Easy access to the everything, the Falls, dining, drinking, and entertainment. The casino is connected through a walkway in the lobby so need to go outside. The staff was outstanding. We had a problem with the room - it was not what we had book. We were moved immediately without any issues. Would definately recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza