We stayed one night and as soon as I walked into the lobby, I loved this hotel!. We paid a standard room rate of $99 and were upgraded to a king room with a balcony overlooking both falls. We could hear the roar of the falls from our room. The room was very nice and the bathroom was updated with authentic fixtures and a wonderful shower. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We took the advice of another reviewer and signed up for a membership at the adjoining casino and our parking fee of $20 was validated at check out. The location of this hotel is great for the shops and restaurants, and an easy, level walk to the falls. Our room also overlooked the Rainbow Bridge. We were on the 11th floor so we did have to change elevators, but is is so simple I cannot see why anyone would complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza