Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview
US$60
US$141
US$121
  • Restaurant
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$88
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$169
US$132
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$130
US$76
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
US$354
US$266
HotelsClick
2,076 results
All reviewsrainbow rollmarilyn monroerainbow room restauranthistoric hotelclifton hillrooms are smallrainbow bridgewater parkan older hotelhershey storehard rock cafetop floorcouples packageplanet hollywoodrainforest cafeindoor waterparkgreat view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stayed here for one night for a business trip... however I won't be coming back any time soon. This is an old hotel and it needs desperate renovations or at least new furniture. I was a single person but got two double beds... so the room was super small (even for one person and my carry on luggage).

The first thing I noticed was how STUFFY my room was. There was AC but I had to turn it up and open my window to get it aired out. Even after 5 hours, my room was still stuffy... I gave up. The carpets were quite dirty for my liking and all the furniture simply looked old. The washroom looked old and I haven't seen a tiled floor like that in years. The design was also bad - I couldn't go to the toilet without closing the door and I couldn't wash my hands without closing the door. The door was always in the way (that goes to show how small the room was).

However, the hotel is VERY close to the falls and within walking distance to all the attractions and entertainment areas. The view from my window was beautiful and aside from the fact that I saw Rainbow Bridge and that traffic, the weather was nice. Since I was there on business, the staff were also very nice. The preparations and entertainment they provided for us was over the top in excellence and they were super friendly. I loved the service provided and it's no surprise - given that my entire office probably paid a lot for it. Also a side tip - the Starbucks downstairs is WAY overpriced. I paid $7 for a grande latte.

I also wanted to mention that the hotel actually has MORE floors than seen in the elevator. Another coworker of mine got the floor which required you to go up the SIDE elevator which was REALLY old and felt wooden. I was scared for my life in that elevator going to her room... felt like a haunted house because it would bounce every time it stopped.

Room Tip: A room facing the falls and higher up with a good view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Cherrie C
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear Cherrie C,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We aim to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to know from our guests on how we are doing. I am sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced with the room you were given. However, despite this I am pleased you found our location convenient and you enjoyed the view from our hotel.

I hope we get the opportunity to show you some of our improvements on your next trip to the area.

Pam G

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Our room was very small, the TV didnt work, and the room had a very strong mold smell.
Was not happy with my stay at all. Will never go back. The window for our room looked onto the indoor pool, so anyone swimming could see right in!! We didn't have any natural light.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa H

Dear Melissa H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent visit. It is very unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay due to the condition of the room you were allocated and if the amenities' condition inconvenienced you. Please be assured that I have noted your feedback and this will be used to consider for improvements needed on site.

We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Pam G

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Stayed one night. Staff was great, helpful, friendly and polite. Hotel needs to be cleaned properly. Hallways have drifts of dust along each side that are white and rather high. Bathroom in the unit was dirty, had white caulking smeared where grout was missing, huge chunk out of door sill, and a moldy odour. I will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear HarisonR,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. We are so glad you liked the friendliness of our staff. Please allow us to apologize for the unusual condition of our hallways which affected your stay negatively. We are also sorry for the issues you had with your in-room bathroom which did not live up to your expectations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Rest assured that your feedback will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M

Reviewed 9 June 2013

First off I want to say we had an amazing three days!!! I used a voucher from dealfind I bought.
The hotel was verrrry pretty. Location is perfect!!
Coming from about 3 hrs away, we arrived a bit early, around 2:15, (check in is at 3) No problem checking in early at all, laddies at front desk were very nice, and helpful. Check in went smoothly. Also asked for a late check out right away, witch we got pushed from 11 to 2pm, perfect!! We were in room 1215 :) we had to take the elevator to the 9th floor, then get on the old elevator and up to the 12th floor, at first I was kinda sketched out from the old elevator, as it makes lots of noise, but got used to it after a few times.Our room was small, but very cozy with a king bed. Was clean, there was nothing wrong with it at all, smelled good, was tidy. We had a full washroom but the tub would be kinda hard to take a bath in. After we unpacked we probably called the front desk about 10 times lol just asking questions about attractions and about water park, the lady was very helpful and always told us what we were looking for.
Our first day we realised the water park was going to be closed the next two days we were there, so we changed our plans up a bit and headded straight to the water park, it was pricey for a few hrs, but worth it! The last hour it was empty so my boyfriend and I had the entire park to out selves.BONUS!
That night we went to the Rainbow room!! First of all it was an amazingg view!!!!Our waiter was very nice. The food was amazing! Honestly the best food I ever had, so much flavor & the presentation was gorgeous! We did not have time to use the spa or the pool. We had so much to do!! But deff will next time!
For the rest of our 3 day trip, we did all the attractions as my boyfriend has never been, so we did maid of the mist, journey under the falls, white water walk, thefurey, and of course everything at cliftion hill!! Even got our hands made of wax!! We had such an amazing time!! Can not wait to come back!! We still have mini putt to use. When we come back we will defff be coming back to crowne plaza!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Stayed here for one night using a groupon. The guy at check-in was extremely pleasant and we were allowed an early check in at noon which was excellent as I just completed a half marathon and was feeling a little worn out. I adore older hotels with that old world charm and this sure had it. We had a fallsview room which with a good view of falls. This was extra special as we also had an excellent view of the fireworks over the falls at 10pm that night.
Had dinner at the Rainbow room, the views were great from here. Service was good, albeit a little slow. The food didn't wow us but was good enough.
All in all a great stay and if I'm back in the area will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple