We stayed two nights in April 2014. Whatever I thought of the hotel while we were there has been completely overshadowed by the fact that I have sent two emails and telephoned twice about a $200 dance costume that I think my daughter lost in the hotel, and no one has showed me the courtesy of calling me back to tell me that they have looked for it. That is just terrible customer service. A friend of mine left her jacket in a drawer in her room, and experienced the same thing.
We go annually to Niagara Falls for dance competitions, and I will never stay at the Crowne Plaza again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel and IHG so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza