My wife and I have been going to this hotel for almost 35 years. This is one of the most historical hotels in Canada just as the Willard is an historical hotel in Washington, D.C. In my mind it will always be the General Brock Hotel. The former King and Queen of England met with the students here back in 1939. Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret stayed here on separate occasions. Great movies were made here. Our main contact at the hotel has been Sahaj who is the Guest Services Supervisor. He and the hotel manager have treated us well over the years. The hotel complex has a great water complex and an excellent dining room. We recommend the buffet breakfast and dinner (lunch attracts the tour bus groups). The wait staff is great so if you need something, speak to them (Z was right there this year and Lois last year for breakfast). Gary was great at dinner. Enjoy the view and the food. All the big hotels have a resort fee and a parking fee and everyone has to charge you the HST. We stayed at the new casino's hotel on the other side of the Falls when it first opened. It was new and our room was bigger. But it was not the Crowne Plaza and its great location. We have our own special room that we love and our own agenda that includes Niagara-on-the Lake and the Shaw Festival (we also recommend them highly). It was our fortieth wedding anniversary and everyone congratulated us. Many of the staff members checked on us and inquired if we needed anything. The maids are always friendly and helpful. We felt special. For those of you who need to use a computer, two new ones were purchased and setup for hotel guests to use and worked extremely well. After all this time, we know where to buy souvenirs and what the best restaurants are. Our annual Crowne Plaza trip works well for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, IHG, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza