Great location. Steps from all the Clifton Hill attractions. The rainbow bridge is right in front of the hotel. Service is okay.
-There is no soundproofing at all! Even if the room next door is speaking with an indoor tone, you can still hear what they are saying!
-Whenever the nextdoor neighbour opens or closes the door, we can hear the loud boom clearly!
-The hot water takes at least 5 minutes to activate.
-They charge a resort fee each day even though there are no amenities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza