Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$127
  • Restaurant
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$87
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Fallsview Cascade(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
US$161
US$126
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Fitness centre
US$138
US$126
2,086 results
All reviewsrainbow rollmarilyn monroerainbow room restauranthistoric hotelclifton hillrooms are smallrainbow bridgewater parkan older hotelhershey storehard rock cafetop floorcouples packageplanet hollywoodrainforest cafeindoor waterparkgreat view
Reviewed 30 January 2009

My boys and I had a wonderful visit to the Crowne Plaza. It was my youngest son's first time at a hotel and he thoroughly enjoyed it. We loved the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. My favorite part was that there was a variety of things to do - and we never had to step foot outside... Ontario gets pretty cold mid-January!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2009

My family and I had a great time at this property.
The staff are wonderful.
The hotel is extremely clean.
The room and restaurants were great.
The location is perfect!!! Connected to the casino, parking, waterpark, childrens arcade and restaurants.

What else could you ask for in a hotel!!!

We cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 19 January 2009

Stayed here with my 2 sisters for an evening at the Falls. Had great service from the staff, esp. the Scottish bellboy (Jimmy?) and valet staff, who always had our car out front when requested. Only one elevator was working but hotels have to upgrade their facilities sometime and off-season is the best time to do it. Not a great inconvenience to wait a few extra moments for the elevator.

Although the room was relatively small, it did not seem cramped even with 3 of us in the room. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were sumptuous. The room was also (importantly) very, very, clean (and did I say it - very clean!)

The hotel's entrance is stunning with a sweeping staircase - an old world feel esp with the fantastic entryway chandelier There is also an indoor walkway to Casino Niagara (old casino). We also had a great dinner buffet in the Market Buffet at Casino Niagara. Just $16.95 plus taxes for dinner, which was very well done. Even with a light attendance, the selection was fantastic.

The view from our hotel room was okay - we overlooked the street but I sat in the window and could see the mist rising from the Falls quite clearly. The falls are indescribably beautiful and well worth the trip any time of year.

The better Falls view was had from the Rainbow Room restaurant the next morning while having breakfast - staff were very polite and the food good, however, staffing is lower in the off-season and we waited a while before being seated (probably only minutes but seemed an eternity whie standing there). Had the "Pain Pardu" (french toast with a hint of orange flavor) which I would go back for.

Reviewed 11 January 2009

I was in town to watch my daughter play college hockey at Niagara University. I thought I would book a stay on the Canadian side for a better view of Niagara Falls. My stay at the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls was great. The staff was outstanding. The view was incredible and everything was walking distance from my hotel room. In the future I would not hesitate to book again. Great job to the Crowne Plaza!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Sal-EP
Reviewed 4 January 2009

The good: closest hotel with connection to casino/parking/waterpark; nice "classic" look and feel; good waterpark packages online; good prices on traditional rooms.

The bad: 2 elevators servicing 7 parking levels for 3 hotels, casino and waterpark (if busy you will wait for a bit); $12/day wireless internet; pricey restaurant; rooms are not big; traditional rooms have very small bathroom (small shower stall, toilet); falls view rooms do not have as good if a view as other hotels (Sheraton on Falls better bet for falls view); top 2 floors must be accessed via another elevator on 10th floor.

The ugly: can be long walk and wait for elevators from garage to hotel; can be long walk/wait to get to waterpark or back to hotel (best to get a wrap or shirt over bathing suits, wear flip flops); $5 for 30 minutes internet usage in the business centre; Burger King closeby has inflated prices, no refills, does not accept coupons; lots of people cutting through Crowne Plaza to access casino, Sheraton hotel, parking levels, waterpark; waterpark charges $8 to use small lockers for the day.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank wildkard