“Super Good - Totally Surprising ”
Review of AG

AG
Ranked #2 of 610 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$45 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ellen Ave.
Description: Located in the Sterling Inn & Spa in the heart of Niagara Falls AG Inspired Cuisine serves regionally and seasonally inspired cuisine. This acclaimed fine dining restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in Niagara Falls. Chef's menu utilizes the freshest local ingredients, and is constantly changing to offer the best of Niagara's Produce. To complement the regional menu, the wine list at AG is 100% VQA and represents the best wineries of the region. The intimate dining room at AG is best described as chic and romantic, and is the ideal choice for couples looking for a romantic dining experience. The unique atmosphere at AG is posh and refined, while still being the perfect place for a casual gathering of friends for dinner or drinks. Two private rooms can accommodate groups of between 8 and 50 and may be reserved for special events and larger groups. Contact the restaurant directly.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Trying hard to find a good place for a birthday dinner in Niagara Falls, I had to trust surfers' recommendations and booked a table at AG. Placed in an unwelcoming out of the tourists area, in the basement of an Inn, it's a stunning surprise when entering the restaurant. Tasteful decor makes good ambiance, and the service was exeptionly fine. The food was excellent, made of fresh products and with evident knowledge and skills. All in all: a wonderful evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,789)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Nothing is better than an understated unpretentious restaurant with outstanding service, exquisite food created from fresh, local ingredients - and lovely clientele. We drove to Niagara Falls just to stay at the Sterling Inn - and dinner here was a bonus. If you're traveling to this region - simply eat here one night, and pack sandwiches for the rest of your trip.

1  Thank AntoinetteRYYZ4EVER
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My son and I were looking for something off the beaten track and out of the way of all the tourists tacky shops and restaurants. I was lucky enough to google and looked up the website of AG - made a reservation on line for that night which was a Friday...no problem. We are greeted by someone and sat immediately - the staff are so kind and caring and willing to share all their knowledge of the drink and food menu. They also give great credit to the chef! Both my son and I ordered the Steak Frites - OMG you will NEVER taste steak as tender with the greatest seasoning ever. EVERYTHING is farm fresh - we ordered a salad and totally outstanding. We dined at the Keg the previous night ...more $$ and not as good - the servers were all trained in their canned dialogue there .......wish we would have found this gem a day earlier. Would go back in a heartbeat , we are leaving tomorrow. ONE day we will be back - in the meantime you just have to GO!!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews and looking at their menu, we made reservations. We are so glad that we did. We had such a pleasurable dining experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our server was great at offering suggestions. My wife went went the chefs tasting menu and had three wonderful courses and I opted for the beef carpaccio for appetizer and the duck for my main. This was the best duck I’ve ever had. The confit was cooked perfectly and the breast a nice medium rare. The staff was very attentive as well.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

AG not only has the best food I’ve ever had but it also has the best employees. All of the employees are knowledable about the dishes and very pleasant to talk to. My husband and I celebrated our 3rd dating anniversary there years ago and we just finished celebrating our 4 wedding anniversary there. We have been going for to AG for 9 years now and I have always enjoyed every single meal I have had there. AG is by far my absolute favourite restaurant!