“Great Pool and picnic area”
Review of Falcon Inn

Falcon Inn
Ranked #58 of 69 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have been going to Falcon Inn for a few years. WE go to spend a couple of days as mini vacation. The owners are very friendly and motel is family oriented. Love the pool, very safe and secure. Love the picnic area, nice small playground and the free BBQ to use. We go there often as a getaway and will keep going there for years to come.

Room Tip: Ask for the newly renovated rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Monique-Canada

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went up to Niagara Falls for a gathering. We were 4 families in total and we couldn't have picked a better place to stay than the Falcon Inn.

Clean rooms, fresh linen, very friendly staff and reasonable rates.

Their pool was always clean. The kids had a lot of fun swimiing, playing in the park, BBQ'ing, etc... without leaving the hotel grounds. Of course..... free wifi.

We've definitely found our go-to place, whenever we're in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lina M
Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Falcon is probably one of the best getaways in Niagara Falls. It's location is excellent if you like peace and quiet, the service is extremely friendly and accommodating. And their pool is the cleanest.

Been going to Niagara for years, and the Falcon is our place to stay. Our kids love it. Would never change.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Sami-canada1
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We booked a room for 2 nights for 4th of July weekend , couldn't find a room because of a holiday. As soon as we entered to the room we knew it was a mistake. First it was a smelt of mold , then bed , the bedding was disgustingly dirty like some people were there for a week and nobody washed the sheets. Beside that they were distressed and it was some pod underneath probably never washed. Pillows were oily and stinky ( girl at the reception told me that it's impossible that the sheets are dirty her maid washed everything ... So I told her to come and see and after she saw she still claimed its clean ) bedding over all was disgusting. Refrigerator and microwave dirty and at least from past century awful. Bathroom : toilet bowl cracked inside , shower fiberglass with molded silicone I didn't even touched the shower curtain. Just disgusting. After 30 minutes we decided to cancel and get the refund and guess what , the girl said its impossible they don't do the refunds , so I told her that I will call my credit card and fail a dispute so other way I will have my money back she said that she will charge me for a half day then. ( half day for entering the worst room ever and leaving after 5 minutes never using anything ) she wasn't nice of course either. SO BE AVARE AVOID THAT PLCE. After all we were lucky and found a room at Best Western for 80$ more than they charged us at falcon inn . I wish I could rate that place 0. I believe all other people opinions based on my own experience thank God I didn't have to spend any longer in that place.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Flmnhft
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Being a very busy mom, I wanted to spend some good quality family time with my kids and husband. We got to the motel and quickly checked into our room. I have travelled a lot and usually stay in a hotel but someone had recommended the Falcon Inn to me and I was so pleased with the overall atmosphere here. The outside grounds were well looked after, and our room was really clean; that's what matters the most to me. We woke up the next morning and had breakfast, which was complementary. The kids had so much fun playing in the park and I couldn't have asked for more. I got an opportunity to talk to the couple that run the place and it was nice to know that they really take time to look after the place. If your coming to the falls, stay here...you wont' want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed at the Falcon Inn for a weekend this May and it was such a great experience. Falcon Inn is great value for money, the rooms are well kept and clean, and the facilities are great! There's a pool, playground for the kids and breakfast too. The property is well maintained and you can really tell the owners put a lot of effort into keeping it up and looking after the customers. Lundy's lane is a great location for the falls, shopping etc, and I'd say this is the best motel in the area. This is definitely going to be our go to spot whenever we stay at the falls from now on.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Yd198
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I just came back from staying at this motel and I have to say I was quite pleased with the room and the service. I went with my husband and my 2 kids and we all had a blast. The service at check in was short, sweet and hassle free. Our room was clean ..no bugs...smelt fresh...and all linens were available. The kids had a cute little park to play in which was visible from the room so we could keep an eye out. The staff was very friendly and catered to our requests. This place is very cozy and we had no issues. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to get away for a bit.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family