We did not stay here, nor were we planning to... We had just left the Casino and decided to stop here to make a quick call before driving back home... Two minutes later, a old angry woman came out and starting knocking on our window really really REALLY hard! We put our window down and she starting yelling at us! She said that we needed to pay 5 dollars to park there... We did not even get out of our car!!! We told her we were not parking and that we were just making a call and she continued to yell and said we had to leave immediately or she was going to call the police. We were there of under 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!
This lady yelled at us and she did not even know if we were planning to stay there or not! What a way to scare off potential customers!!! Had I gone in with the intention of staying there, I would have left after such a 'warm' welcome.
I've never stayed in this place so I can't comment on anything other than the crazy lady who yelled at us. Either way, I would recommend you to stay far far far far far away from this place!!! I can't imagine the type of service one could get there! Stay somewhere else or even in you car... But do yourself a favour do not stay (or park) in this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently closed for renovation. Reopening summer of 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rainbow Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Motor Hotel Niagara Falls
- Rainbow Hotel Niagara Falls