“Best Attraction Ever!”

and up
Niagara Falls Open Jet Boat Tour from US Side
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had Jordan for our boat driver, John was an entertaining shuttle bus driver and Colin was our cute host - amazing, informative and funny! Staff very good - checking and rechecking everyone properly fitted and providing change rooms and rain ponchos and life jackets. Lockers are free but only one keypad to unlock so need to wait in line as each rider codes in for locker. Next time I would leave it unlocked with out any valuables. Rode boat in second row - greatest excitement ride ever! Kids loved it - age 12, 11 & 6! We were totally soaked and disappointed when it ended - wish it was longer. Offered half price to return same day but unfortunately already had plans - otherwise would have done it again! What a thrill! Great to have fun excited happy people on your boat - feeds the excitement and thrill! Not thrilled with expensive $35 usb - I thought we were videotaped through entire trip but video is like a commercial with a few shots of our boat. Photo is great and worth price just to have family shot! Funnest thing I ever did! We will return next year! Loved it!

There are newer reviews for Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My wife, two teenage boys and I all took this trip. A little pricey, but worth every penny.
My wife and I really enjoyed it. For my sons, it was the highlight of their trip to Niagara.
You will get wet. We sat in the first row of the boat. They tell you the first 3 rows have a rougher ride than those further back, but we didn't find it that rough. The thrill of crashing directly into some really large waves was worth a few extra bounces.
Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

My husband and kids did the whirlpool jet boat. There were issues with the group getting the paperwork completed timely once they got off the bus. My family missed the orientation and then were held up at the lockers by another family. They ended up sitting in a row near the back. Was not that exciting and not worth the money, in their opinion. Only worth it if you sit in the front, so we don't recommend this trip.

1  Thank Dedene
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I rode on this jet boat right in the front, where all the waves and water will hit you or go up your nose. So plan on getting very wet and bring change of clothes/swimsuit. However, we had neither, but that didnt stop us from the incredable experience, we just dried up later and it was worth it!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Our Whirlpool jet boat tour was the highlight of our trip to Niagara Falls. Our tour guide was extremely funny and knew a lot about the river and things around it. Riding the rapids and getting absolutely drenched was a ton of fun. Don't be a wimp, ride the boat that gets you soaked - not the enclosed one.

You need to know that every single inch of you will get wet.
You should bring a complete change of clothes, a towel, waterproof shoes and perhaps a waterproof camera if you want some action shots.

Free lockers keep your stuff safe while you're on your tour and changing rooms allow you to get dry afterward.

I'd recommend skipping on the video you can purchase after the trip. It's a highlight real with just a little bit of video from your actual tour. We were hoping it would have the full audio or raw video of the tour - as the tour guide was hilarious.

If you book online you can get a discount.