“Jet Boats in Niagara”

and up
Niagara Falls Open Jet Boat Tour from US Side
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My first impression was that this activity was hyped up by the staff.. However what they said was very true. We did go into class five rapids..we did have to hang on for dear life..we could not wear our glasses..we did have to watch when we breathed.. and yes we DID get very wet..in fact from top to bottom.. I have never had so much fun. We were a party of four who did not take spare clothes so remained wet for the rest of the afternoon which for us was part of the fun..we did have a hot day..I could imagine it would be cold on other days.
I would recommend this activity to everybody..Well worth the money.. Shaun was our guide and was brilliant and funny......

There are newer reviews for Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours

Reviewed 8 September 2013

A great tour of the Niagara gorge and class 5 rapids. Tour guild Melissa was super funny and engaging. We went through the rapids several times and everyone had a great time

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We went on a beautifully sunshiny day. Even with all the gear provided, don't plan on getting off dry. If you like the water you'll love this experience. My only complaint, and not sure how this could have remedied, was that in the back of the boat , and at the speed we were going, we missed much of the narrative of our guide. Would advise to try to sit up in the first few rows. However, plan on get the wettest here as well.

1  Thank Sue J
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was our family 1st time to Niagara Falls; we saw this advertised online and and said let's try it.
It was most awesome. The 5 of us were in the back row and we all got soaked; they took us round and round. And round and round again in the rapids ; even sped around; I was so impressed; male tour guide was hilarious and definitely was his calling; we are coming back next year;my 9 year old was like wow; definitely worth the money and most highly recommend it to everyone going to Niagara Falls; they make a video,but unless your up front or looking at the rear camera not worth buying ( only negative part) ; enjoy; free locker to store your stuff; but your free parking is right next to facility

Reviewed 6 September 2013

After the instructor is done telling you the safety rules I suggest trying to get first in line to get your life jacket because then you get front row seats on the boat which is the only way to get a good video of your experience !!!!! First you go to the aero car and than a buss will take you to the whirlpool jet which is included in your package. The ride was amazing I was smiling the hole time I had a blast. It really depends on the driver of the boat how fast your ride is. Either way it will be a fun and bump ride with waves that come right over you ! Overall this was one of my favorite experiences in Niagara falls and my other favorite experience was Greg Frewin's magic show I HIGHY suggest you get tickets for both these events when visiting !