“Don't miss this!”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was the best activity hands down from everyone--myself, my husband and my two girls (7 and 10). Amazing ride down the beautiful Niagara River and Niagara Gorge and a thrilling ride down Class 5 rapids. Its not cheap (but nothing in Niagara Falls is) but you can find discount coupons on line or discounts through the tour desk at hotels. You will get soaked--the best advice is just to wear a swimsuit under your poncho and change later.

2 Thank Daniel T

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Boats in Niagara”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My first impression was that this activity was hyped up by the staff.. However what they said was very true. We did go into class five rapids..we did have to hang on for dear life..we could not wear our glasses..we did have to watch when we breathed.. and yes we DID get very wet..in fact from top to bottom.. I have never had so much fun. We were a party of four who did not take spare clothes so remained wet for the rest of the afternoon which for us was part of the fun..we did have a hot day..I could imagine it would be cold on other days.
I would recommend this activity to everybody..Well worth the money.. Shaun was our guide and was brilliant and funny......

Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“wild and wet”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

A great tour of the Niagara gorge and class 5 rapids. Tour guild Melissa was super funny and engaging. We went through the rapids several times and everyone had a great time

Visited August 2013
LIncoln, NE
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A true thrilling rude on up to. Class 5 rapids.”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

We went on a beautifully sunshiny day. Even with all the gear provided, don't plan on getting off dry. If you like the water you'll love this experience. My only complaint, and not sure how this could have remedied, was that in the back of the boat , and at the speed we were going, we missed much of the narrative of our guide. Would advise to try to sit up in the first few rows. However, plan on get the wettest here as well.

1 Thank Sue J
Midlothian, Virginia
“Most excellent, and yes even in the back you will get!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This was our family 1st time to Niagara Falls; we saw this advertised online and and said let's try it.
It was most awesome. The 5 of us were in the back row and we all got soaked; they took us round and round. And round and round again in the rapids ; even sped around; I was so impressed; male tour guide was hilarious and definitely was his calling; we are coming back next year;my 9 year old was like wow; definitely worth the money and most highly recommend it to everyone going to Niagara Falls; they make a video,but unless your up front or looking at the rear camera not worth buying ( only negative part) ; enjoy; free locker to store your stuff; but your free parking is right next to facility

Visited August 2013