“You HAVE to do this!!!”

Ranked #2 of 40 Tours in Niagara Falls
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You HAVE to do this!!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I was slightly nervous about this trip but my fears were unfounded. We took the drier option and went for the closed boat but our guide opened the windows when she could so we got some great footage from the river.
Our guide Sam was wonderful from making sure that you got on the boat safely (my mobility isn't great) to her very witty narrative going down the Niagara River. Captain Mike (who according to Sam has a Britteny Spears infatuation) drove the boat well and gave us some excitement doing his Hamilton Turns. Friendly, enthusiastic and well worth the money.

• Korean first
Redditch, England
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great fun on the Whirlpool Jet”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We visited Niagara on the Lake in July 2013 and decided to go on a boat trip- which would soak us and be exciting. Luckily the Whirlpool Jet Boats tour had a centre in Niagara on the Lake - which was busy but we could book up easily. We were given a full safety briefing which was done in a fun and friendly way. We were given wet suit socks, life jacket and had a free locker to put our items inside. We knew we would be soaked - but my god, we were SOAKED by the end of it! It was so much fun and I would definitely recommend it if you want a fun exhilarating boat trip!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kezbarz
Minneapolis, MN
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was the best activity hands down from everyone--myself, my husband and my two girls (7 and 10). Amazing ride down the beautiful Niagara River and Niagara Gorge and a thrilling ride down Class 5 rapids. Its not cheap (but nothing in Niagara Falls is) but you can find discount coupons on line or discounts through the tour desk at hotels. You will get soaked--the best advice is just to wear a swimsuit under your poncho and change later.

2 Thank Daniel T
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Boats in Niagara”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My first impression was that this activity was hyped up by the staff.. However what they said was very true. We did go into class five rapids..we did have to hang on for dear life..we could not wear our glasses..we did have to watch when we breathed.. and yes we DID get very wet..in fact from top to bottom.. I have never had so much fun. We were a party of four who did not take spare clothes so remained wet for the rest of the afternoon which for us was part of the fun..we did have a hot day..I could imagine it would be cold on other days.
I would recommend this activity to everybody..Well worth the money.. Shaun was our guide and was brilliant and funny......

Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“wild and wet”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

A great tour of the Niagara gorge and class 5 rapids. Tour guild Melissa was super funny and engaging. We went through the rapids several times and everyone had a great time

Visited August 2013