“Sooooooooo much fun!”

Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I chose to purchase my ticket based on tripadvisor reviews and was NOT disappointed.
The only disappointing part of the day was the weather. It was raining. (The pelting rain on my face while we were on the boat kind of stung and it was hard to hear the guide share information about the surroundings because I had my poncho hood up trying to protect my face.)

BUT, I didn't let the rain deter me one bit when I made the reservation because I knew I would be drenched once I got on the boat and I was not disappointed!!!

The Jet Boats are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! The rapids are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would do this again in a heartbeat!!! I can't recommend this enough. And do the open jet boats. If you are going to do this, do it right!!!!!!!!!! :)

1  Thank tinyfin

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I went on the jet boats during the civic weekend in august we wish we had done it a lot sooner we had so much fun.we were a little nervous at first but that didn't last long we have never had that much fun. you are in for the ride of your life, I would recommend it to anybody looking for fun and a way to cool off on a hot day. you will get such an adrenaline rush, I wanted to do it all over again that same day. you will need to bring a towel and a change of clothes because you will be drenched and I suggest wearing water shoes there is at least a foot of water in the bottom of the boat the whole time you are out there. all I can say is do it and you wont be sorry, I cant wait for next summer

Reviewed 27 September 2013

it's a must not miss it you are on the Canadian side of the fall. my family and I did the boat ride in July the water was cold but on a summer day it is refreshing. the praise is just right. it's more fun then the maid of the mist. if you are not afraid of speed and water.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This was by far the most awesome thing we did when we were there!!! If you get the opportunity to do this, DO IT. I happened to have a GoPro camera with me when I did it and it was well worth it. The ride lasts for about an hour or so and if you do it the same day again you can do it for half the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Just to show you, when we went there was an elderly couple and kids on our boat so this really is for anyone. The easiest way to get to this ride is to get on the bus at the Whirlpool Aerocar. The bus driver is also entertaining.

1  Thank Duegawb
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I was slightly nervous about this trip but my fears were unfounded. We took the drier option and went for the closed boat but our guide opened the windows when she could so we got some great footage from the river.
Our guide Sam was wonderful from making sure that you got on the boat safely (my mobility isn't great) to her very witty narrative going down the Niagara River. Captain Mike (who according to Sam has a Britteny Spears infatuation) drove the boat well and gave us some excitement doing his Hamilton Turns. Friendly, enthusiastic and well worth the money.