“Enjoy the Falls while Eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fallsview Buffet

Fallsview Buffet
Ranked #43 of 554 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian, American, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where the food is as good as the view! The Fallsview Buffet is more than just buffet, it's an experience. The restaurant is located on the Fallsview Dining Level of the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel directly across from Niagara Falls. Fallsview Buffet showcases the freshest of ingredients in a display of taste and talent on both the extensive 80 foot buffet and on the live action stations. Breathtaking views of both the American and Horseshoe Falls result in a scenic backdrop for a spectacular dining experience for breakfast,lunch or dinner.
San Marcos, California
“Enjoy the Falls while Eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

It would almost be impossible to get a better view of the falls. The restaurant is located in the Sheraton directly across from the falls with breathtaking views. The Buffet lunch was good but not great. The view however made up for any shortcomings of the meal.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank csarchibald

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Indonesian first
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
“Great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton on the Falls for our honeymoon. Our entire stay at this hotel was quite positive. But I especially have to say that we loved the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was well tended to with a good variety. And you cannot beat that view! One of the best I've ever seen. And I really have to mention that I ate one of the best desserts EVER at this restaurant. I am not sure if it is still on the menu, but we had something called the Chocolate Dome. It was incredibly delicious! A must-try for any chocolate fans.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gary F
Brooklyn NY
“A must with the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

We kind off stumbled on this option. We were very hungry after a long day of travel to Niagara Falls. We were staying at the skyline inn, and they gave us quick run down on the dining options, specifically where kids eat free. The Fallsview Restaurant, offers kids eat free at their all you can eat buffet between the hours of 5 - 6 pm. Children under 3 seems to be free always. And kids between 3-12 are free, per child with per paying adult. We figured that other places offer one kids meal with one adult meal, is not worth it, because we had two kids at 11.

So, with the above said, we liked it so much that we ate there all 3 nights that we were there.
The buffet cost is $34.95 per adult. Without the kids, its not a bad price. With kids, free, it becomes a great deal.

Why did we eat there everyday:
- The restaurant was not over-crowded. Seated very quickly.
- Staff took care of the tables quickly.
- The food variety for a buffet is great. Salmon, Ribs, Roast Beef, Garlic shrimp, mussels, two types of soups, seafood salad, and the list goes on. and when you are full, the desert table is also awesome with gello, 6 + kinds of cakes, fruit. Not just variety, but quality is also good. I love garlic, and they had roasted garlic two diff ways. There is plenty to eat and create variety plate for all the days we went.
- The view is amazing. There is a little balcony too where you can go out and take pictures. Just the view itself is worth the trip.

So, why i didn't give the excellent rating. Some people would really ridicule restaurants for this reason, but I things that these are easy to correct and should not spoil the visit.

- Our first time there, i found hair on my plate. Dont believe it came from the food (see the next item). I mentioned it to the waitress. She took the plate away but didn't apologize nor did anything about. I think in such cases, letting a manager know so they can stop by and just make sure all is good with the client.
- Our second visit, when i went to grab plates, found to plates dirty. Looks like the washing machine didnt do a good job. I gave them right away to whom i believe was a manager. He apologized and took the plates.
- Not all waiting staff is friendly. The gentlemen on our second night, didnt seem to be that thrilled when we had so many kids, and also were not ordering much in terms of drinks. His was the only service that was sub-par.
- There seems to be some inconsistencies to the charges. We never disputed it, but was interesting. First and Third nights, we were charged for regular drink orders, but not for regular coffee or tea. The second night (may be goes back to that unfriendly waiter), we were charged for coffee and tea orders. Since you kind of expect to pay for drinks (though been to plenty of establishments that don't charge you for coffee/tea), we just paid the bill. But i think there has to be proper consistency. And if the coffee/tea is in fact included, it should be mentioned by the staff. Would be a proper and nice gesture.

I am certainly going there next time we will visit. I recommend that you try it too.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank bookwithus
Windsor, Canada
“Great Food, Service and Views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Sheraton – All you can eat buffet. We went to the dinner buffet – I am NOT a fan of buffets… but we have a vegetarian, a meat lover and someone with tons of allergies. My opion: Definitely worth it!!! Great and courteous waiters!! A HUGE variety of food to choose – for the fish lovers, meat lovers, vegetarians etc. Finally the view is absolutely to die for!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank BazAlk
Reston, Virginia
“A View to Die For”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This restaurant is located at the top of the Sheraton and offers the most spectacular view of both the American and Canadian Falls. The restaurant offers all you can eat buffets for breakfast and lunch. Based on food and service I would probably award three stars or less, but the view justifies the upgrade. Breakfast buffet is fairly standard. Omelets and eggs are available prepared to order. Pastries were a cut above motel breakfast standard. Bacon was limp and unappetizing. Service was spotty and omelet cook was a bit short with several customers. Go for the view.

Visited May 2014