“Expensive Eating”

Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$34 - US$43
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Murray St.
Description: Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa features 12 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken - all carved tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had the pleasure of trying this Brazilian style steakhouse. First of all very busy things come out in doubles and others are missed. It seems that no one knows what came to the table for serving the meat. It is nice to get doubles but if you have not flavoured each one then why pay this price?
I don't know how many times we got served chicken legs but then we had to ask for different meats. Our table was of over 15 so some had gone up to their wonderful salad bar and then missed the meats and had to wait over and over again. When it came down to the final portions of our meals meaning desserts had to request a menu and then no one followed up on taking the orders for the desserts next thing we know our bills are coming out for payment. The add the 15% gratuity automatically on your bill. The drinks are approx. 10.00 per and the wine is over 32.00 can range from this to approx. 75.00 for normal house wines from the Niagara Penninsula which is nice to see them promote but if you have been to those wineries you get a bottle that they sell for 32.00 for $9.95- 14.00 direct. The there is this tourist tax that is on your bill. What is this? I live in the area we were going to celebrate a birthday. So finally the server states that if you live in the area show proof and this tax would be deducted wow absolutely ridiculous on this one. I don't think anyone coming to our Country/tourist area should be paying this at all since they are already paying for accommodations and perhaps vehicle rentals etc...and spending their hard earned money on the Hotel shops and services already they have to do away with this one. As to salad bar it was nice but I did not see anything there that would excite me. It is the same old lettuces, and fixings to go with them, dressings, cold cuts, cheeses, buns, olives. Cold pasta salads. I think very over priced 47.95 per head plus everything else as mentioned. For two of us to each have 2 beers, 2 mixed drinks was over 175.00 dollars taxes and tips included. I think this way over priced but then again you are in the honeymoon capital of the world. The meats I can't comment too much since like I said double the same chicken, once around with lamb, twice around with flank steak, finally got a rib eye which was nice I have to admit. If you are a well done meat lover very hard to get this everything is rare to medium rare. Chicken of course is fully cooked. At one time there was a table next to us that got offered sausages we never got this offered at all. So I think it is more about trying to get the organization of delivering all items to the same table. It seems disorganized. Valet Parking which is nice and upon leaving the establishment make sure they stamp your ticket so it is free otherwise it is $30.00 to park. Other than that a good night had by all.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I don't know if it was just a bad day for Brasa or it's always like this but unfortunately it's too expensive to give it another try. The buffet of sides was ok, but some of the meat cuts were just
inedible. The rump steak was grainy and had a strange aftertaste. The lamb that I waited for all night was chewy, fatty, and grey. My friend and I were treating ourselves for Mother's Day as our husbands were both out of town and we both left wishing we had gone to Copacabana instead.
The best part of the meal was the grilled pineapple. Really disappointing.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I were in town and staying at the Hilton so we just had to try out Brasa on a friday night. What an amazing dining experience we had! The selection and the quality of the meats served was just outstanding. Our server was always quick to refresh our beverages. The salad bar wasn't anything too exciting but everything else they had to offer more than made up for that. Just as we were leaving the fireworks began to go off. Perfect finish to a perfect meal. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great food if you like meat! Pineapple on the bbq..delicious! Great salad bar. Very neat atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

After reserving a table at the skylon tower to try their buffet style dinner and walking out due to the terrible looking food we ended up at brasa Brazilian steakhouse conveniently located in our hotel (Hilton falls view)
The place was very clean, modern and had a lovely jazzy feel to it. We were seated at a table for two and brought bread-the lovely waitress explained how the restaurant worked (the staff bring round a variety of meats for you to either accept or turn down)
Between me and my partner we tried every selection that came around (all choices do eventually come around so no need to panic) the beef was by far the best on the menu...crispy tasty bark and different cuts of meat all added to the taste experience. There was also 3 chicken variations, a sausage selection and a pork choice Aswell as salmon side at the buffet counter.
The buffet counter was superb a wide choice of vegetables, salads, pastas, potatoes and rice dishes and also a large selection of other dishes (olives, mezze board, cheeses, condiments etc) far too much for one person to get through in one sitting in my opinion but the ability to choose from anything is a nice feeling! As a buffet it could easily of been done cheaply and yet they pulled it off, a classy fresh buffet that was never low on anything and constantly kept clean and replenished! At $47 a head it won't suit everyone but by comparison the skylon tower want $35 a head for a much worse buffet meal that looked terrible (hence why we left before eating) so save yourself the disappointment and pay the extra for the quality that is brasa steakhouse!