“Great experience!”

Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 613 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$33 - US$41
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Murray St.
Description: Following a centuries-old tradition of cooking on an open fire, Brasa features 12 different cuts of beef, pork, lamb and chicken - all carved tableside. Gourmet salads, fresh grilled vegetables and a variety of side dishes are offered on a buffet while traditional Brazilian sides are served family-style.
Reviewed 15 April 2016

The decor is warm and welcoming, the staff friendly. We were led to our table, then went to the salad bar and piled it on - amazing salad bar with enticing options. This of course was a mistake as we watched the gauchos flow in and out of the dining room with the most incredible cuts of meat. Flip the disk to green, and they come to your table and carve the meat right onto your plate. The gauchos were friendly and engaged with us. We had to try a little bit of everything - the beef, chicken, lamb and pork. All of it was delicious, tender, and succulent. Then came the grilled pineapple. I can still close my eyes and relive that exquisite offering - never have I tasted anything like it. Next time I'll be light on the salad, choose my favorite meats and save more room for the pineapple! All in all a great experience and can't wait to go back again.

Date of visit: September 2015
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank LCTaub
Hilton_Niagara_Falls, Marketing Assistant at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience and look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Rebecca Clarke – Marketing

Write a ReviewReviews (2,908)

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Great food and service. Would definitely do it again. Always a pleasure to visit and always leave stuffed

Date of visit: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Nice place for a special occasion .Our service was great .Food was above average but with Canadian discount made it reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2016
Hilton_Niagara_Falls, Marketing Assistant at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2016

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Food was good but they desperately need NEW MANAGEMENT!!. Food was spilled on me. No biggie things happens. Manager emailed me once and never again. Four emails later with no response they get a bad review. Obviously a $30 dry cleaning bill is too much for them to cover. I honestly don't care about the bill I care about being ignored!!!! I emailed their whole team and no one responds. Very disappointing and disrespectful!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank kniner
Hilton_Niagara_Falls, Marketing Assistant at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Thank you for notifying us. We apologize for the incovenience. Please contact the hotel directly at info@niagarafallshilton.com. I have notified them of your concerns and they are expecting your email. Thank you, Rebecca Clarke - Marketing

Reviewed 13 April 2016

The selection of food was great but the cuts of meat were very poor which made the meat very tough. I was very disappointed with the quality of the meat. I would not go back.

Date of visit: April 2016

Thank you for providing insight on your recent experience at Brasa. Our number one goal is to ensure every guest feels welcome, has an exceptional dining experience and leaves with the intention of returning. We look for reviews to provide insight, so I appreciate your feedback. If you would like to follow up directly please contact the hotel at info@niagarafallshilton.com.